Bumble and bumble. Let it Shine on (and on...) Finishing Spray uploaded by Tiffany F.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A high-shine glossing mist. Controls flyaways and delivers a reflective, lightweight veil to styled hair. This brilliant finishing spray can be layered over any product; it's light in every sense of the word (and excellent for all hair types). For high shine, start with Let it Shine Shampoo and Let it Shine Conditioner. The Shine family is excellent for all hair types and compatible with color-treated hair.

Corey N.
Makes my hair so soft and shiny. I use a little of it when it's wet, and then finish with it.
Stacy M.
Dearborn, MI
Shine up your hair by spraying some of this on your brush while you blow out your hair!
Clara C.
Modesto, CA
This spray is expensive but worth it. It smells great and it makes your hair so shiny!
Melissa K.
Lincoln, NE
I love this shine spray. Works perfectly on my frizzies. And a little goes a long way!
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
Love this high end brand! It leaves my hair shiny yet still touchable. Great smell.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I hated this product! Will never I mean never use this Again smh. Not a fan
Brittany L.
I love this shine spray. I love to use it on the ends of second day hair to give it some life and shine again, especially if I've used some heat tools on my hair. I like that it does not make your hair greasy or oily like some other shine sprays.
Alexis S.
Cohasset MA
I have used this product before at my aunts house and it is amazing. I was getting my hair cut at this cute little boutique the other day and they have a whole wall stacked with these amazing products. I highly suggest all of Bumble and Bumbles product line
Tammy W.
Thornhill, ON
I don't like to style my hair heavily or often. I like a simple look when it comes to hair. I like to keep things sleek and clean looking. I generally use hair oil and finishing spray for shine. This does exactly what it's meant to do - shine!
Paige M.
Windsor
I honestly am in love with bumble and bumbles shine spray when I straighten my hair I must apply it right after its Forsure my go to product. It adds the perfect amount of shine to my hair & keeps my fly bus down
Ewa F.
Does this product leave the hair stiff or dirty? Or is the hair silky to the touch?
Carla K.
Frisco, TX
how do i purchase this product