Bumble and bumble. Let it Shine on (and on...) Finishing Spray uploaded by Tiffany F.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A high-shine glossing mist. Controls flyaways and delivers a reflective, lightweight veil to styled hair. This brilliant finishing spray can be layered over any product; it's light in every sense of the word (and excellent for all hair types). For high shine, start with Let it Shine Shampoo and Let it Shine Conditioner. The Shine family is excellent for all hair types and compatible with color-treated hair.

Trixie G.
Milltown, NJ
This product leaves such an amazing finish to my hair once I straighten it or style it. The shine is so pretty! Absolutely love!!!
Victoria V.
Austin, TX
It's great to find a shine spray that doesn't weigh my hair down! I love it, but had to take one star away due to the high price.
Jenny G.
Louisville, KY
Shine is a really, really great product. I prefer to spray it on my hand and then apply in hair, as I have more control
That way.
Reveca G.
Glendale Hts, IL
LOVE LOVE this product, it truly does what it says and the shine us unbelievable, and it truly does not weight down your hair.
Vellexia V.
Love this for my hair!!! Must have!!! Keep handy!!! Helps control and volumize!!!great price!!! Does what it's supposed to!!!
Deanie D.
Mountain Brk, AL
Adds beautiful shine but does not weigh hair down or make it greasy. Perfect finishing spray. Adds lots of beautiful shine.
Vida M.
Makes my hair super shiny, without making it look dirty or greasy or weighing it down. Really love it and will buy again.
Kenedy T.
Goldsboro, NC
This prod it leaves my hair shiny. It smells so good. You only need a few spritz and it leaves your hair soft and shiny
Audrey M.
Great Falls, MT
Adds a wonderful shine to my hair, without weighing my fine hair down. Does not make my hair oily like other products.
Ivan V.
El Paso, TX
You will not find anything better than this, it's not greasy at all and gives you that reflective shine to your hair.
Ewa F.
Does this product leave the hair stiff or dirty? Or is the hair silky to the touch?
Carla K.
Frisco, TX
how do i purchase this product