Bumble and bumble. Let it Shine on (and on...) Finishing Spray uploaded by Tiffany F.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A high-shine glossing mist. Controls flyaways and delivers a reflective, lightweight veil to styled hair. This brilliant finishing spray can be layered over any product; it's light in every sense of the word (and excellent for all hair types). For high shine, start with Let it Shine Shampoo and Let it Shine Conditioner. The Shine family is excellent for all hair types and compatible with color-treated hair.

Giuliana C.
Central, SC
I like this shine spray for after I style my hair. It worked nice and smelled pretty. My only complaint is that the product is pretty expensive, and I can get something pretty similar for a much lower price.
Jessica A.
Van Nuys, CA
Bb shine spray is a LIFESAVER on thick hair after blowdrying, when it seems like no matter what you do you still get a few frizzy flyaways. A few shots of this on your brush will smooth the cuticle and make you look like you just got a blowout, even on dry ends. Its the final polish.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY
Interesting product. It does add shine and finishes nicely. Non-greasy as well, which is a plus. Downside is the sticky residue, but nothing a quick wash won't cure. Too expensive though, honestly.
Kendra M.
Royston, GA
I use Bumble and Bumble Let it Shine on and on... Finishing Spray every day when I fix my hair. This is my favorite finishing spray out there! I always have a backup on hand so I never run out.
maria a.
Middletown, CT
My hair is thick and frizzy sometimes this product makes it silky soft . It's not oily it doesn't make my hair look greasy and unclean before I found this product my hair had issues .
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
I discovered this product line while living in CA in 2011. They've come a long way with their trusted name and this product has become my go to hair essential item, leaving a added natural shine to my fine and at times hair.
Misti M.
Corp Christi, TX
Went to the salon for a new look. My hair color was dull and also lifeless. they styled my hair and sprayed it with the BB Shine/Finishing spray. I went from Sarah Plain and Tall and left feeling confident, a new Me. Hair was soft, shiny and smooth.
Olivia M.
Have to be careful when applying, can easily weigh down hair and make it look greasy. Haven't noticed much of a difference in shine. Definitely softens hair. Smells nice.
Monique W.
Covington, LA
Love bumble and bumble products! This one is especially nice! It leaves a really nice shine without weighing your hair down too much! Great product! Only downside is the price
A.  V.
Los Gatos, CA
When you have thick hair, a glossing spray is often ineffective unless you use a great deal. I have wavy, thick hair and this adds a nice shine, tames fly-aways, and doesn't have to be used in a heavy handed fashion!
Ewa F.
Does this product leave the hair stiff or dirty? Or is the hair silky to the touch?
Carla K.
Frisco, TX
how do i purchase this product