Bumble and bumble. Let it Shine on (and on...) Finishing Spray uploaded by Tiffany F.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A high-shine glossing mist. Controls flyaways and delivers a reflective, lightweight veil to styled hair. This brilliant finishing spray can be layered over any product; it's light in every sense of the word (and excellent for all hair types). For high shine, start with Let it Shine Shampoo and Let it Shine Conditioner. The Shine family is excellent for all hair types and compatible with color-treated hair.

Alex L.
Bloomington, IN
Favorite shine spray! I worked in a hair salon for many years and this is what I always suggested to clients. It helps keep your hair smooth and shiny even in the dry months of winter. Your hair literally looks like those hair commercials. This is a must buy b
Kimberly A.
Queens Village, NY
Bumble and bumble let it shine finish spray is a yood style prodict.it last very long on any style and leaves your hair flawless. Its great for eben using on wet most hair and isn't le most finish spray thay come sticky after apply it and iys also light weight
Imperfect M.
This was a great product, but I personally thought that it was a little expensive. I have found that for my particular hair, I can use a cheaper product and get the exact same (if not better) results. Bumble and Bumble is also a little difficult for me to find. The product was good if you have the extra money to splurge, but I probably won't be repurchasing.
Sarah T.
Olivet
I love this product. It does what i expected it to do and leaves my hair with a light, shiny finish for my favorite hair due. I am not to crazy about the scent of this one but the overall product is very good. I would definitely buy again.
Leslie T.
This is a nice product, but for the price I wouldn't buy it again. I'll keep using till it's gone, but won't repurchase. It looks nice - both in packaging and on my hair - and it smells great... but it doesn't do anything fantastically different than many other shine sprays. For that reason I only give it 3 stars.
Taylor Grace S.
Brentwood, TN
Leaves hair glistening and golden-y. So beautiful!

Great to finish off a blow-dry or spray on before a night out. It really catches the light well and doesn't leave hair feeling greasy or gross, like many shine sprays can.
Najah S.
Perrysburg, OH
Having thick/coarse hair, I use heat products daily on my hair and it does make my hair a lot dryer. But after using the finishing spray, it brings life back to my hair. The spray leaves my hair shiny and much softer. I would definitely recommend this product, it will take your hair style to the next level!
Sandy B.
Macclenny, FL
Works well but I prefer Paul Mitchell. This spray leaves my hair feeling a bit greasy like I need to wash my hair the night after uaing using it. The smell is pleasant as well but I probably won't be purchasing again.
Tiffany F.
I absolutely love let it shine by bumble and bumble! It's a light weight spray that leaves your hair with a light shine and softens the hair. spray 10-12 inches away. Gives your hair a healthier look with a sinkers glow.
Melissa J.
Ballston Lake, NY
I love this shine spray. I have never used a Bumble and Bumble product I didn't like. It makes hair noticeably shiny and I like that you can use it on both wet and dry hair. Well worth the money, best shine spray I have ever used by far- wouldn't try anything else!
Ewa F.
Does this product leave the hair stiff or dirty? Or is the hair silky to the touch?
Carla K.
Frisco, TX
how do i purchase this product