Bumble and bumble Let it Shine on (and on...) Finishing Spray uploaded by Tiffany F.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A high-shine glossing mist. Controls flyaways and delivers a reflective, lightweight veil to styled hair. This brilliant finishing spray can be layered over any product; it's light in every sense of the word (and excellent for all hair types). For high shine, start with Let it Shine Shampoo and Let it Shine Conditioner. The Shine family is excellent for all hair types and compatible with color-treated hair.

Mariam C.
Mariam C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great finishing spray to lock in my hairstyle. It gives me a perfect desired look which is long lasting and shiny. I have always repurchased this stuff because its not quite like any other finishing sprays, I do hair for a living sometimes, so I use this on my clients and they also rave about it like its the next big thing. The overall texture doesn't feel too bad on the hair, and its just something thats an essential. I highly recommend this product to my girls with really course hair that can't keep in a curl or a wave, also works as a lightweight hairspray
Imperfect M.
Imperfect M.
This was a great product, but I personally thought that it was a little expensive. I have found that for my particular hair, I can use a cheaper product and get the exact same (if not better) results. Bumble and Bumble is also a little difficult for me to find. The product was good if you have the extra money to splurge, but I probably won't be repurchasing.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
This is a nice product, but for the price I wouldn't buy it again. I'll keep using till it's gone, but won't repurchase. It looks nice - both in packaging and on my hair - and it smells great... but it doesn't do anything fantastically different than many other shine sprays. For that reason I only give it 3 stars.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Many shine sprays can make your hair look greasy and flat. This Let it Shine on Finishing Spray gives your hair a natural shine, leaving it looking healthy and full! Best of all, it does not weigh your hair down and it smells amazing! I would recommend this spray to everyone!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Naples, FL
This is in my rotation of hair products that i use often. I'm always looking for new shine/finishing spray, got this one a few months back and so far love it. just love having my hair looking shiny, hard to get a good shine on blonde hair at times and this does it nicely.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at my salon, Let it Shine is a decent value and gave my hair a natural shine that lasted all day. Was not greasy and the fragrance was subtle. A good performer. Would definitely use again and recommend to others. Did not feel heavy or unnatural on my hair.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
I absolutely love let it shine by bumble and bumble! It's a light weight spray that leaves your hair with a light shine and softens the hair. spray 10-12 inches away. Gives your hair a healthier look with a sinkers glow.
maria a.
maria a.
Middletown, CT
My hair is thick and frizzy sometimes this product makes it silky soft . It's not oily it doesn't make my hair look greasy and unclean before I found this product my hair had issues .
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ok. I use of lot of finishing sprays and this one is underwhelming. It doesn't do much. It does not provide the shine it says it will and give my hair a tackiness I don't like.
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky
I really like this shine spray compared to other brands. Other brands tend to make my hair look oily and unclean but this brand gives me great shine and lasts a long time.