Bumble and bumble. Let it Shine on (and on...) Finishing Spray uploaded by Tiffany F.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A high-shine glossing mist. Controls flyaways and delivers a reflective, lightweight veil to styled hair. This brilliant finishing spray can be layered over any product; it's light in every sense of the word (and excellent for all hair types). For high shine, start with Let it Shine Shampoo and Let it Shine Conditioner. The Shine family is excellent for all hair types and compatible with color-treated hair.

Lauren B.
Greenfield
Omg this spray gives my flat boring brown hair life! I spray this every time I dry my hair and it makes me look so shiny! I am talking straight out of the salon shine! I think this would work perfectly for any hair type or color.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
This isn't my favorite for shine. Though it does give shine, I feel like it's very easy to over do it and look super greasy. I prefer to spray it on just my ends and work it in or spray it on my hands. I also find that it makes my hair feel crunchy when I first put it in. Because of that I mix it with something, like a cream or an oil. Or I just spray the smallest amount in my hair and work it in. It wouldn't be my go to.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
The Bumble and Bumble Let It Shine Finishing Spray is so amazing. I like to spray it on my hair after I've curled it with a curling wand and before I create braids. It makes my hair have the perfect amount of shine without making it look greasy.
Mariam C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great finishing spray to lock in my hairstyle. It gives me a perfect desired look which is long lasting and shiny. I have always repurchased this stuff because its not quite like any other finishing sprays, I do hair for a living sometimes, so I use this on my clients and they also rave about it like its the next big thing. The overall texture doesn't feel too bad on the hair, and its just something thats an essential. I highly recommend this product to my girls with really course hair that can't keep in a curl or a wave, also works as a lightweight hairspray
Corina B.
Covina, CA
Amazing shine!

This is the last bottle of shine spray you're ever going to buy! I have very long and curly hair and a couple of drops of this serum really go a long way! Also great for day when my ends look super dry. I just use like half a pump and work from my roots up.

The smell is also amazing! Although to me all B&B's products smell ridiculously amazing!

Not to mention that your hands are left super soft too! :)
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
I use this product RELIGIOUSLY. I do hair for events and this is my go to product to help make everything look sleek and shiny! The best part, it doesn't take a lot of product to do the trick! You only need one or two spritz's and you're good to go, say goodbye to all the baby hair and frizzies!
Dawn s.
San Francisco, CA
Get ready for some major luster love! Having moved from Miami to a major metropolitan city like San Fran, I'm always on the look out for a product that will make me 'pop' and feel like I never left that sun kissed beach. This product makes my hair look shiny, but most importantly, healthy!
Hannah R.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Many shine sprays can make your hair look greasy and flat. This Let it Shine on Finishing Spray gives your hair a natural shine, leaving it looking healthy and full! Best of all, it does not weigh your hair down and it smells amazing! I would recommend this spray to everyone!
Laurel H.
Kernersville, NC
Love the smell of this stuff! Keeps my hair shiny and perfect all of the time! I have used this for awhile and the bottle also last for awhile! Totally worth the money and I always recommend to my friends and family that if they want PERFECT hair they NEED this product!
Nicole K.
Naples, FL
This is in my rotation of hair products that i use often. I'm always looking for new shine/finishing spray, got this one a few months back and so far love it. just love having my hair looking shiny, hard to get a good shine on blonde hair at times and this does it nicely.
Ewa F.
Does this product leave the hair stiff or dirty? Or is the hair silky to the touch?
Carla K.
Frisco, TX
how do i purchase this product