BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Vitória V.
VocêUso semper é muito bom, eu uso todo dia e amoooo de montão, deixa uma pele super macia e cheirosa, ja recomendei para diodos que eu conhece!
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Got this in the Ipsy sample size so was not able to truly see the results. Luckily it was pretty much free so it didn't hurt my wallet definitely curious as to how it would leave my hair if I would've used to longer. Need to try again
Cami L.
Really good, smells really nice and untangles my hair really wonderfully. I have highlights and I haven't had a problem with it. It is pricier than the drug store options but it is really good. I have semi oily hair and didn't have a problem with it.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Every single time I use this conditioner my hair looks like it was just colored! It looks so fresh and shiny! It's absolutely perfect for color treated hair!
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
This is a good product but it's not something I would buy I've and over again it is quite expensive but it did okay with my curly hair
Tara R.
baudette, MN
Holy grail!!!! Bought this stuff on sophoria a couple months ago after i fried my hair and needed something to try and make it healthier. It was pretty expensive but i need to buy another bottle again. Works amazing
Grace D.
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and silky!! I love the shine that it gives it! Would recommend
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
My hair is super dry and this day d nothing to bring any kind of shine toot but it could beenmy hair I have used many other products that def work for me
Vivian M.
Fullerton, CA
it's great. used for quiet a while now and it's kinda worth it. i would definitely recommend.hair was left with weird  texture. and it is not very long lasting and but has great smell. i recommend for those w dry scalp. kinda disappointed.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this as a sample one time, not a bad product. You really gotta work it into a lather and rub it in well for it to work effectively. My hhair had volume, bounce, body and it looked amazing! I loved how it feels, looked and lasted. It smelt good too.