Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this as a sample one time, not a bad product. You really gotta work it into a lather and rub it in well for it to work effectively. My hhair had volume, bounce, body and it looked amazing! I loved how it feels, looked and lasted. It smelt good too.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I love it. The smell is nice and reasonable while the product made my hair lustrous and healthy feeling.
Geraldine Q.
This brand is the best for hair. I have think, black hair. Keeps my hair sleek and shiny after every use.
Nicole W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great everyday conditioner that really give you a shiny head of hair. I use it with the matching shampoo, Prep, and Does It All. A great combo! A little pricey, but if you can catch it on sale it's worth it.
Rachel N.
Magna, UT
It makes my hair feel shiny and so nice I tell my friends to use this ! Everyone should really use this conditioner!
Beverly W.
Garland, TX
I love all of the Bumble and Bumble products but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I used this conditioner when I had dull hair for the longest time (mainly due to damage/bleaching) and it made me hair have a beautiful shine. I looked like I just walked out of a salon. LOVE IT
Sarahi F.
Santa Ana, CA
Oh my gosh, guys seriously I've been using this conditioner since I was in my early teens, because my mom works at a salon, and I have to say that this is one of the best conditioners out there, it leaves my thick coarse hair extremely manageable, and the sheen that it gives it is just amazing! I def recommend!
Thierry G.
Dover, PA
Overall it was a nice product.. I could change a few things but I think my hair was a little fine for this product. I feel like it made my hair greasy some days when it was supposed to help with shine.. It could be someone's favorite for sure! Just not mine unfortunately.
Grace Y.
Coquitlam, B.C.
Good conditioner. Not much different from other conditioners. I have very thick hair that falls out easily. Scent is good.
Emma N.
Manilla, ON
I really like this conditioner, my hair is very long and thick and it makes it shiny and soft. I rotate my conditioners but have repurchased this one twice.