BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Vitória V.
VocêUso semper é muito bom, eu uso todo dia e amoooo de montão, deixa uma pele super macia e cheirosa, ja recomendei para diodos que eu conhece!
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Every single time I use this conditioner my hair looks like it was just colored! It looks so fresh and shiny! It's absolutely perfect for color treated hair!
Tara R.
baudette, MN
Holy grail!!!! Bought this stuff on sophoria a couple months ago after i fried my hair and needed something to try and make it healthier. It was pretty expensive but i need to buy another bottle again. Works amazing
Grace D.
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and silky!! I love the shine that it gives it! Would recommend
Kinley L.
Absolutely love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so much better than any other brand out there. Perfect for thick hair. Better for dry scalp and oily scalp. Perfect smell and packaging. Definitely will repurchase.
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Loves this brand. Definitely helps maintain my color treated hair and promotes smoothness and shine. My hair doesn't feel stripped and there are no issues with frizz. While it is costly, it's well worth the price.
Kimberly L.
Verona, NY
This is such a great conditioner! Bought this at target a few months ago and I've only been using this to condition my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and my hair no longer looks dry and damaged . I plan on repurchasing more when I run out.
Ashley M.
I find this formula to be lightweight and silky. I always love their packaging as well. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling super silky and gives it high shine without compromising my color! This is a good choice for all hair!
Aia Camille R.
I love this shine conditioner because it is absolutely making your hair lustrous! It gives my scalp the conditioning that it needs especially I have an awful habit of washing my hair 2-3 times a day. I am definitely going to recommend this with family and friends!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Bumble and Bumble's Let It Shine Conditioner is a wonderfully smelling and fantastically working conditioner that leaves my long locks shining and dazzling without any oil on my roots.  I will purchase this conditioner again as well as recommend.