BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
I love this conditioner. I love the way it makes my hair feel and it never feels weighed down .
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
This shampoo smells great and always makes my hair feel so soft and shiny after I use it.
Georgia H.
This gave my hair great shine without weighing it down flat. Very pleasing scent.
Tara R.
baudette, MN
Holy grail!!!! Bought this stuff on sophoria a couple months ago after i fried my hair and needed something to try and make it healthier. It was pretty expensive but i need to buy another bottle again. Works amazing
Kirsty M.
Glasgow, Scotland
Bumble and bumble is the best brand! Its a little more high end for my budget but its worth the treat and my hair really feels different for it. Ive always used with coloured hair, blonde red and brown.
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
I LOVE this conditioner. I have waist length, virgin blonde hair so I don't need to use too many repairing products as it is very healthy, but I love to add shine. This smells amazing and leaves my blonde hair looking so shiny and soft. I love using it with the Let It Shine On spray.
Emma N.
Manilla, ON
I really like this conditioner, my hair is very long and thick and it makes it shiny and soft. I rotate my conditioners but have repurchased this one twice.
Classic C.
Excellent conditioner, leaves my hair shiny and nourished. My hair feels very detangled afterwards, though i wish it was a little thicker consistency.
Vitória V.
VocêUso semper é muito bom, eu uso todo dia e amoooo de montão, deixa uma pele super macia e cheirosa, ja recomendei para diodos que eu conhece!
Elisabeth R.
Cardiff, Cardiff
Amazing product, does exactly what it says! I have processed, dry hair and this did wonders to make it soft and shiny and easier to manage.