BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Rachel N.
Magna, UT
It makes my hair feel shiny and so nice I tell my friends to use this ! Everyone should really use this conditioner!
Michele H.
North Aurora, IL
Love the texture and smell of this conditioner, a little too heavy for my fine hair, but otherwise a great product!
Desiree H.
Elk Grove, CA
Smells good. Consisting conditions. I like it worth the money my kids use it to cjdifididndidnfifnfjdnfndidndidnf
Jennifer R.
york, sc
This product was very worth the money. Smells great. Truely did what it claims to do. Loved the look it produced.
Mary B.
Essex Junction, VT
I liked this conditioner but sometimes I felt it made my hair look slightly dirty though it has just been washed
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I love it. The smell is nice and reasonable while the product made my hair lustrous and healthy feeling.
Geraldine Q.
This brand is the best for hair. I have think, black hair. Keeps my hair sleek and shiny after every use.
Jamie P.
Albany , OR
This conditioner leaves hair really silky and smooth and smells great!!. I would defiantly re-purchase!!
Henry R.
Long Beach, CA
Leaves my thick hair feeling soft and full! It also smells great, I use this product a few times a week.
Grace D.
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and silky!! I love the shine that it gives it! Would recommend