BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
This conditioner has helped leave my hair feeling so soft, sleek, and shiney. I love the way my hair feels after using this conditioner that I would recommend it to all of my friends. Love this product!
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
I've use this Bumble and bumble Let it Shine Shampoo 8.5 oz a few times i like bc of how wonderful it smells but i don't like that it leaves my hair feeling kinda of greasy and flat
Anthony H.
This conditioner has saved my hair! As someone who has color treated their hair, a little shine makes sure my hair is flawless. The price is also pretty good given how much it has made my hair glow. I love this and consider it a holy grail product.
Jaime C.
I got this as a sample with a purchase.  It's an effective product, leaving my hair smooth and shiny with a good scent.  I did some research and it is a costly brand.  I recommend it, however, there are other options that are inexpensive and just as good.
Rebecca I.
Ames, IA
I had this in a sample size and thought it was the nicest conditioner I have used. I give this a 5 star because it made my hair feel amazing. It is expensive though.
Vivian M.
Fullerton, CA
it's great. used for quiet a while now and it's kinda worth it. i would definitely recommend.hair was left with weird  texture. and it is not very long lasting and but has great smell. i recommend for those w dry scalp. kinda disappointed.
Beverly W.
Garland, TX
I love all of the Bumble and Bumble products but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I used this conditioner when I had dull hair for the longest time (mainly due to damage/bleaching) and it made me hair have a beautiful shine. I looked like I just walked out of a salon. LOVE IT
Sarahi F.
Santa Ana, CA
Oh my gosh, guys seriously I've been using this conditioner since I was in my early teens, because my mom works at a salon, and I have to say that this is one of the best conditioners out there, it leaves my thick coarse hair extremely manageable, and the sheen that it gives it is just amazing! I def recommend!
Jaime s.
I have only used a couple bumble and bumble products and have had mixed emotions on some. I do really like this conditioner it leaves my hair feeling nice and doesn't leave build up or make it look greasy. However I didn't see that huge of a difference in my hair either, not enough for me to purchase it again.
Jacquie M.
Obviously B & B is outrageously expensive for shampoo. Honestly, I'm not overwhelmingly impressed by it. I can't use it to often because it makes my curly, thick hair go super limp. When I did use it I only used it every 3 or 4 days and I alternated with good old Pantene Pro-V.