BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Cami L.
Really good, smells really nice and untangles my hair really wonderfully. I have highlights and I haven't had a problem with it. It is pricier than the drug store options but it is really good. I have semi oily hair and didn't have a problem with it.
Aia Camille R.
I love this shine conditioner because it is absolutely making your hair lustrous! It gives my scalp the conditioning that it needs especially I have an awful habit of washing my hair 2-3 times a day. I am definitely going to recommend this with family and friends!
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Got this in the Ipsy sample size so was not able to truly see the results. Luckily it was pretty much free so it didn't hurt my wallet definitely curious as to how it would leave my hair if I would've used to longer. Need to try again
Ashley M.
I find this formula to be lightweight and silky. I always love their packaging as well. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling super silky and gives it high shine without compromising my color! This is a good choice for all hair!
Shasta M.
I loved this product I would definitely buy it again the price was affordable because a little goes a long way I really had no specific concerns I just loved it and I had dry scalp which I see improvement I am very satisfied
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
This is a very good product for bounce and shine. If your hair is dry and dull looking highly recommend trying this product. My scalp is oily but this leaves my hair shiny not oily. Love the smell. Have to try it out! A++
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Loves this brand. Definitely helps maintain my color treated hair and promotes smoothness and shine. My hair doesn't feel stripped and there are no issues with frizz. While it is costly, it's well worth the price.
Kia M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I can't always afford this product but if I feel like splurging this is definitely in the mix. It gives my hair a salon feeling and is noticeably higher quality than your average shampoo. I enjoy the scent as well.
Kinley L.
Absolutely love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so much better than any other brand out there. Perfect for thick hair. Better for dry scalp and oily scalp. Perfect smell and packaging. Definitely will repurchase.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
Bumble and Bumble is one of my favorite brands, they are cruelty-free and vegan! Being an animal lover these things are really important to me. This definitely makes my hair shine when its dull. The smell is amazing and I was pleasantly surprised.