BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really does leave your hair so shiny. My hair always feels amazing and the shine can blind someone. Bumble and Bumble had so many hair care products I use all the time. I've never used a product from them that I didn't love. I also love that you can buy different sizes. If you've never used their products you can buy a 2oz bottle (most of their products have the small size) to see if you like it before you buy their liter size. Their dry shampoos are another must try from them. You can even get dry shampoo in your hair color. So no more white powder on dark hair.
Montanna M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved Bumble and Bumble! It used to be my go-to shampoo and conditioner until my salon stopped selling it :( It is good for my color treated, curly hair, which is usually really hard to be tamed. But it made my hair look so shiny and fresh and it smelled delicious. I've found other products that make my curls look a little better so I prefer those, but I will always love Bumble and Bumble products.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample one time, not a bad product. You really gotta work it into a lather and rub it in well for it to work effectively. My hhair had volume, bounce, body and it looked amazing! I loved how it feels, looked and lasted. It smelt good too.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a legit Conditioner Junkie! I run out of conditioner about 4 times faster than shampoo.  I'm always ready to try a new product. I've seen quite a few reviews on Bumble and Bumble so I decided to give this a try.  Its a decent conditioner but I didn't notice any extra shine. To be fair, my hair is usually shiny when its freshly washed.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. It smells so good and leaves my hair shiny and soft. It also works really well as a detangler. My only complaint is that it leaves my hair kind of greasy at the top. I usually only put this stuff on my ends to avoid the problem though!
Kimberly L.
Verona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great conditioner! Bought this at target a few months ago and I've only been using this to condition my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and my hair no longer looks dry and damaged . I plan on repurchasing more when I run out.
Mashanna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and company. My thick long hair feels greasy even after I use conditioner, but this product changed how greasy my hair feels! Which is a big use for me because my hair is definitely a lot to handle! 100% recommend using this product!!!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! I use this about everyday. This comes at a cheap price and the quality is outstanding! I love the scent and the amazing results! I have died and bleached my hair do many times and this keeps my hair living. Would recommend to anyone!
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love this conditioner at smells amazing  and delicious and it leaves my hair feeling light and not oiled down. This product is worth the price!  My mom also uses this product and she loves it as well .  We are both very satisfied and happy with this product .
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bumble and Bumble's Let It Shine Conditioner is a wonderfully smelling and fantastically working conditioner that leaves my long locks shining and dazzling without any oil on my roots.  I will purchase this conditioner again as well as recommend.