Bumble and bumble. Let it Shine Conditioner uploaded by Sneha S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A sunflower-powered conditioner that's light yet thoroughly hydrating. This conditioner refines texture, releases tangles, and sorts strands to let them catch the light. For high shine, combine with Let it Shine Conditioner and Shine On (and on) Finishing Spray. The Shine family is excellent for all hair types and compatible with color-treated hair.

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This conditioner really does leave your hair so shiny. My hair always feels amazing and the shine can blind someone. Bumble and Bumble had so many hair care products I use all the time. I've never used a product from them that I didn't love. I also love that you can buy different sizes. If you've never used their products you can buy a 2oz bottle (most of their products have the small size) to see if you like it before you buy their liter size. Their dry shampoos are another must try from them. You can even get dry shampoo in your hair color. So no more white powder on dark hair.
Montanna M.
Austin, TX
I loved Bumble and Bumble! It used to be my go-to shampoo and conditioner until my salon stopped selling it :( It is good for my color treated, curly hair, which is usually really hard to be tamed. But it made my hair look so shiny and fresh and it smelled delicious. I've found other products that make my curls look a little better so I prefer those, but I will always love Bumble and Bumble products.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this as a sample one time, not a bad product. You really gotta work it into a lather and rub it in well for it to work effectively. My hhair had volume, bounce, body and it looked amazing! I loved how it feels, looked and lasted. It smelt good too.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I am a legit Conditioner Junkie! I run out of conditioner about 4 times faster than shampoo.  I'm always ready to try a new product. I've seen quite a few reviews on Bumble and Bumble so I decided to give this a try.  Its a decent conditioner but I didn't notice any extra shine. To be fair, my hair is usually shiny when its freshly washed.
Megan M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this conditioner. It smells so good and leaves my hair shiny and soft. It also works really well as a detangler. My only complaint is that it leaves my hair kind of greasy at the top. I usually only put this stuff on my ends to avoid the problem though!
Mashanna F.
I love this product and company. My thick long hair feels greasy even after I use conditioner, but this product changed how greasy my hair feels! Which is a big use for me because my hair is definitely a lot to handle! 100% recommend using this product!!!
Kimberly L.
Verona, NY
This is such a great conditioner! Bought this at target a few months ago and I've only been using this to condition my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and my hair no longer looks dry and damaged . I plan on repurchasing more when I run out.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
 I love this conditioner at smells amazing  and delicious and it leaves my hair feeling light and not oiled down. This product is worth the price!  My mom also uses this product and she loves it as well .  We are both very satisfied and happy with this product .
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Bumble and Bumble's Let It Shine Conditioner is a wonderfully smelling and fantastically working conditioner that leaves my long locks shining and dazzling without any oil on my roots.  I will purchase this conditioner again as well as recommend.
Cami L.
Really good, smells really nice and untangles my hair really wonderfully. I have highlights and I haven't had a problem with it. It is pricier than the drug store options but it is really good. I have semi oily hair and didn't have a problem with it.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
I've been eyeing this conditioner i love this brand! How much does it cost and does it weigh your hair down?