Bumble and bumble Holding Spray

This holding spray creates firm (yet flexible, workable, and brushable) control.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Holding Spray!
Ylan N.
Awesome product. Anything by Bumble and Bumble works really great, this product is no different!
pkvogue P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Bumble and bumble Holding Spray uploaded by pkvogue P.
Holding spray is one of my favorite form holding hair sprays. I like to slick my hair back with Bumble and Bumbles Sumo gel and use this spray on top for a slick and hard hold. Love love love this product! [product:bumble-and-bumble.-holding-spray]
Kagan A.
Belleville, MI
This product is a life saver! Very convenient and long lasting. B&B, thumbs up for this awesome spray!
Chelsea E.
Groveland, Fl
Love, love, love this product!!!!! This is the best way to ensure that my curls last all day. Just. Make sure to brush the product through to distribute before starting to curl.
Tara F.
Sacramento, CA
I’m a huge advocate of non-aerosol hairspray, and this is legitimately some of the best stuff that you can use for curly hair. It doesn’t leave any residue Dash it washes out great. This holding spray also holds like it supposed to.
Alexis M.
WHenever i get my hair curled or an updo, i use this and it keeps my hair in tact for hours. Love this product!
Emily M.
San Antonio, TX
Though a bit pricey, every ounce is worth it! It really and truly leaves your hair feeling thicker without weighing it down.
Angela M.
Marysville, WA
Great for fine hair! Didn't make my hair fall flat or greasy like other hairspray. The only concern is the size for the price.
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
LOVE Bumble & Bumble! I don't normally use a hair spray but when I do I always use B&B. A very little goes a long way with this spray! It keeps my hair where I want it without being sticky or crunchy. I have thick blonde hair that I wear either wavy or straight....either way this holds my hair just the way I like it! I would definitely re-purchase, and recommend too!
Paige W.
Cullman, AL
I have very very fine flat hair and this stuff creates so much texture and volume to my locks! It doesn't leave hair stiff at all and holds it in place all day! Highly recommend! And I would for sure buy again!

Looking for your answer?