Bumble and bumble Holding Spray uploaded by Marybeth o.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

An all-around styling spray with lasting hold. This hair spray holds shape, tames strays, and offers fairly firm control. It's a workable hair spray that locks in shape, but lets hair move. Excellent for use with curling tongs, flat irons,and the like.

Misty S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gave my curls the ultimate hold on a hot humidity day... I'm a natural so I needed these curls to stay and this product did not let me down...u don't need that much and it is a little sticky but it worked well for me
Qwynnisha B.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great spray for finishing a hair style!!! Perfect to use on wand curls and rod sets. Hold the curls perfectly
Alex S.
Held my teased hair all night, love these products! Always love how bumble & bumble looks are feels on my fine hair.
Kagan A.
Belleville, MI
This product is a life saver! Very convenient and long lasting. B&B, thumbs up for this awesome spray!
Alexis B.
I love this stuff. I have found though, that having long fine straight/wavy hair, this is definitely something to be used when CURLING my hair. I spray lightly before &/or after I curl with my wand and it sets it nicely. I would stick to spraying after though, since it contains alcohol you are essentially drying out your hair then burning it with a hot tool.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bumble and Bumble make the most amazing hair care products. They all work so well. The only downfall would be the price.
EDIN M.
Utica, NY
I have used this product for years and years only to find out recently that Bumble and Bumble has discontinued it. However, sometimes you can still find discountinued product on-line in a seller's inventory and that's what I did. Despite the reviews saying it is a knock-off I ordered one bottle to test it for myself. There wasn't any weird smell, the consistency was the same as the liquid in the remaining bottle I still had from Bumble and Bumble, the label was the same (although not identical) and when I used it, it held just like it always has. So I bought the remaining 3 bottles that this seller had in inventory. Now at least I'll have about a year until my supply runs low to identify another hairspray that works as well as this one.
Cynthia H.
Janesville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything Bumble and Bumble is great. This product in particular was sent to me as a sample to try out when I placed an order. It works great on towel-dried hair. My only problem is that it has kind of a alcohol/chemical smell to it when you first apply it...
Kassie R.
Lexington, Ky
I love B&B! There products are amazing. Love this for when I get out of shower towel dry hair spray this in, scrunch hair up a bit and done! Works well, no crunchy my hairs gonna snap feeling. Very lightweight.
Ylan N.
Awesome product. Anything by Bumble and Bumble works really great, this product is no different!