Bumble and bumble. Holding Spray uploaded by Madison D.Bumble and bumble. Holding Spray uploaded by Marybeth o.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

An all-around styling spray with lasting hold. This hair spray holds shape, tames strays, and offers fairly firm control. It's a workable hair spray that locks in shape, but lets hair move. Excellent for use with curling tongs, flat irons,and the like.

Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Ugh, I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff. I use it before curling, as it will hold curl in my hair for days. I just can not stand the pump dispenser. It soaks your hair and turms rock hard unless you brush it right away. I wish, wish, wish it would be in an aerosol can so it would dispense better
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I like this spray for a natural but controlled look. It's flexible and brushable but hair stays in place. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way. It smells great too! Would definitely buy again!
Misty S.
Bronx, NY
This product gave my curls the ultimate hold on a hot humidity day... I'm a natural so I needed these curls to stay and this product did not let me down...u don't need that much and it is a little sticky but it worked well for me
EDIN M.
Utica, NY
I have used this product for years and years only to find out recently that Bumble and Bumble has discontinued it. However, sometimes you can still find discountinued product on-line in a seller's inventory and that's what I did. Despite the reviews saying it is a knock-off I ordered one bottle to test it for myself. There wasn't any weird smell, the consistency was the same as the liquid in the remaining bottle I still had from Bumble and Bumble, the label was the same (although not identical) and when I used it, it held just like it always has. So I bought the remaining 3 bottles that this seller had in inventory. Now at least I'll have about a year until my supply runs low to identify another hairspray that works as well as this one.
Michela P.
Acton, MA
When I'm seeking an effortless, wavy texture I simply spray the Bumble & Bumble holding spray into my hair. The product last throughout my busy schedule- from class, to work, back to class, and then to dinner it holds all day long. The only down side to the product is the price. It is generally between 20-25 dollars for an 8oz bottle, but the upside is you don't need too much to get a nice, beachy finish. By simply spraying the ends and flipping your hair around like a rockstar, you're all good.
Theresa S.
Jonesborough, TN
You will absolutely love the lasting hold, without the sticky, that Bumble's holding spray gives your hair.! it allows freedom of movement of you'r hair with the control you'd expect of an aerosol from the 50's and 60's bouffant hair style craze! the product has a beautiful scent and leaves your hair with a gorgeous shine. try it for a couple days and you'll wonder how you ever primped before!
Bailey A.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE this spray! It doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or tacky. I have naturally brown hair that is very thick but I dye it blonde so it's sorta damaged. It's a little pricey but a little will last you for a super long time. I would definitely recommend this to other people :)
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
LOVE Bumble & Bumble! I don't normally use a hair spray but when I do I always use B&B. A very little goes a long way with this spray! It keeps my hair where I want it without being sticky or crunchy. I have thick blonde hair that I wear either wavy or straight....either way this holds my hair just the way I like it! I would definitely re-purchase, and recommend too!
Madison T.
I like to use this product to up my hair's volume and curl and it works tremendously well. I put it on after a shower after applying a hydrating mask, leave on conditioner, and an oil. I put it on, wrap my head and then go to sleep to wake up with luxurious curls!
Alicia C.
Ankeny, IA
I LOVE BUMBLE & BUMBLE PRODUCTS! They smell great and they're so light that they never feel like my hair is heavy or weighing down which leads to my curls falling or whatnot. I love this holding spray because it definitely has the hold without the heaviness.