Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A multitasking, hydrating shampoo infused with six feather-light oils to instantly transform dry, coarse, frizzy hair to soft, smooth, silky, and detangled. Key benefits:- Provides rich but lightweight moisture- Smooths, silkens, and detangles- Protects against breakage and UV rays If you want to know more…Safe for colored and chemically treated hair, this multitasking, hydrating shampoo gives an immediate touchable transformation for dry, coarse, or brittle hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of mineral oil, alcohol, and sulfate cleansers (SLS and SLES) that dry out the hair.

• Wondering if anyone has used this and if it leaves your hair feel...1 Answers
  • Does this product work for oily hair? I need something to detangl...2 Answers
  • I have thin wavy hair. Is this worth purchasing?1 Answers
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I do not believe I have ever tried Bumble and Bumble shampoo or conditioner before, which is really odd because I feel like I should have tried this brand by now. This pair of shampoo and conditioner is supposed to leave your hair looking shiny and healthy.  The shampoo did lather but after I rinsed my hair it felt dirty and I did shampooed my hair twice using this shampoo but it still felt dirty, I then used the conditioner and it just felt like it was sitting on my hair and not absorbing any of it. Both the shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing and dreamy but I am very concerned to see the end result, I feel like once dry my hair will end up looking stingy and like a giant mess. My hair looks amazing and beautiful and shiny but it does feel pretty rough. I would never buy this product because of the way it makes my hair feel in the shower and before drying. I need my hair to feel soft at all times.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Ok so I normally don’t spend my money on more costly products but the Bumble and bumble invisible oil line made my hair feel alive again it is lightly scantly and doesn’t leave your hair oily at all in fact you see less frizziness and that your hair gets reborn back into the world as alive vibrant and super sexy
Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
The best shampoo for my hair type !! I have very curly hair and sometimes frizzy. Combined with the conditioner, I don’t have any frizz at all. My hair is perfectly curled and soft, and the scent is to die for. Very concentrated shampoo lathers very well. Sulfate free as well.
Carolyn G.
Windber, PA
I LOVE this stuff! My hair is very fine and tangles very easily, but this stuff totally helps detangle and makes my hair look great and shiny! It's a little expensive but definitely worth it! It's not too oily either and is supet lightweight and leaves my hair feeling soft!
Natasha E.
Puyallup, WA
I have been using this for almost a year and I love it! It smells amazing and leaves your hair nourished. At first I was nervous about purchasing because the bottle size is so small compared to normal shampoo bottles, but I got over that pretty quickly. A little goes a long way with this! It doesn't lather up as easily as drugstore shampoo, since it's sulfate free, but adding more water to it definitely does the trick! If you're considering trying this, do!!! They do have smaller trial sizes if you don't want to fork over the money for a full size.
Michelle L.
Ithaca, NY
I got a foil sample of this from a Sephora Play box. I used it once, and it made my scalp extremely itchy and seemed to make my hair get oilier faster than it usually does. I do not have sensitive skin and this is the first time I have experienced such itchiness in my scalp due to a shampoo. I did not feel like my hair was any different than the usual drugstore shampoo and conditioners I use. Honestly I would give this 0 stars if that was an option.
Haley H.
Dundee, FL
Love the subtle shine this adds to your hair after only a few uses. And not to mention the softness it brings along with it. I’m loving the whole B.B. hairdressers invisible oil line. especially the primer along with the shampoo
Danielle P.
LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!! I don’t have to use much of it for it to work. It smells amazing and have definitely seen a change in my hair and the overall texture of it. It’s now smoother and feels like I just walked out of the salon!
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Great product! A bit pricey, so I got a small sample size. I imagine this working best ideally in the summer for someone who experiences frizzy hair in the humidity. It smells amazing and leaves hair feeling so silky and smooth
Brooke C.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is a life saver for dry hair, especially in the winter. Seeing the word “oil” tends to be a little scary, but don’t be alarmed. This product leaves your hair looking fresh and revived without looking oily!
Caitlin B.
Edmonton, AB
What is this product like on thick straight hair? Worth it or should I try something else. Reviews seem mixed
Ashley B.
Edmonton, AB
Does this shampoo work well with a dry scalp??
Nicole H.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product work for oily hair? I need something to detangle and defrizz my hair, but I don't want the extra oil to weigh it down.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Is this hydrating and good for damaged hair ? I flat iron my hair and does this help make it shiny / softer ? Opinions? What does it smell like ?
Cynthia M.
I have thin wavy hair. Is this worth purchasing?