Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

This multitasking primer is infused with six featherlight oils to instantly make hair softer, smoother, silkier, and less tangled. It tames frizz, has heat and UV protection, and protects against breakage —all without weighing hair down.

• Instantly detangles, softens and silkens hair
  • Has UV and heat protectants to keep hair healthy and moisturized
  • Tames frizz for smoother hair

On day 1, spray on damp hair, comb through and style.

On day 2 and beyond, spray on dry hair to refresh and re-style hair, comb through, and style.

Bb.Stylist Tip: To use as a leave-in conditioner, spray on wet hair and slick back into your favorite hairstyle.

This product is best for dry, coarse or brittle hair. It is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and alcohol.

Does this have a strong scent to it?
Has anyone tried this for thick hair? I have never used a hair oil before. My roots tend to get oily and my scalp and ends dry. I'm not sure if I would benefit from a hair oil or not.
[product:bumble-and-bumble.-hairdressers-invisible-oil-primer] How much is too much of this product? I feel like it weighs my hair down too much. Anyone else?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Vancouver
I am obsessed with this, i use it everyday, especially in the summer with this scorching sun as it is supposed to help with sun damage. It smells INCREDIBLE, and leaves my hair soft. The only thing that worries me is that there may be sulfates in it.
Justice, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the best hair products I’ve ever used! It leaves my hair so soft and without tangles! It also lasts for ever because A little goes a long way. I dye my hair every few months and bleach the roots and this keeps my hairs smooth and healthy.
Gadsden, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff truly is invisible and light as a feather! The spay gives off such a light, nice mist and the scent is great! This does not leave my hair greasy or gross but always leaves it looking shiny and without a bit of frizz! This is great for all types of hair!
Riverside, CA
This is my favorite primer of all time! Not only do I use it prior to styling my hair, but I also use it on damp hair to de-tangle it and moisturize it! This product is a 10 out of 10!  Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer
Cranston, RI
This is a good primer but it's a step you can skip but it does help. It is pricey so I wouldn't buy if you don't need it. It does extend your hair style and it does protect your hair. However unless you are not damaging your hair on the daily then don't splurge.
Nashville, TN
I love this primer! I only wash my hair every 3-4 days so I only use it after a fresh wash, but this helps keep my natural oils at bay allowing me to utilize dry shampoo in between washes.  This is one of the best primer's out there and I would highly recommend.
My blow outs would not survive the summer without this! For the price it’s super worth it . Every drop is like liquid Gold , keeps in the moisture to tame frizz . Highly recommend to anyone ! Love to use in my hair whether it’s natural or straight !!
Stevenson, AL
I live the feel and smell of this hair oil. I used this every other day to keep my hair from staying so dry and damaged. My hair looked healthy and the smell stayed with me all day.
This hair oil is a perfect base for any style. I love to spray evenly through out my damp hair before blow drying to get the best use. I also will spray a little in my hand after styling and apply as needed. Keeps my thick, process hair in primed shape.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
St Petersburg, FL
I like this. If your roots have the tendency to get greasy, I would suggest to only put this on the ends because it is an oil. It’s definitely pricey but it lasts a long time. It’s best to use it while hair is still wet and before you blow dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...