BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

This multitasking primer is infused with six featherlight oils to instantly make hair softer, smoother, silkier, and less tangled. It tames frizz, has heat and UV protection, and protects against breakage —all without weighing hair down.

• Instantly detangles, softens and silkens hair
  • Has UV and heat protectants to keep hair healthy and moisturized
  • Tames frizz for smoother hair

On day 1, spray on damp hair, comb through and style.

On day 2 and beyond, spray on dry hair to refresh and re-style hair, comb through, and style.

Bb.Stylist Tip: To use as a leave-in conditioner, spray on wet hair and slick back into your favorite hairstyle.

This product is best for dry, coarse or brittle hair. It is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and alcohol.

• Which oils do u use for ur hair ?5 Answers
  • When do you apply this to your hair?7 Answers
  • If it's anything like it's A 10 it should be good, is it?3 Answers
Stacy O.
Binghamton
I found nothing special about this oil primer.  I received it from Bumble and Bumble as a trial (I actually received 2 decent trial sizes) and was able to use it many times, in many ways to see if I was just using it wrong.  For the frizzies - I give it a 0.  It did NOTHING for me for the frizzies.  For heat protection, I can only presume that it did.  I know when I went to use my flat iron, it steamed and that was AFTER putting it on 10 min before I used my iron, which is only set at 325.  I did NOT like that, so I no longer used that for my flat iron.  It did make my hair feel softer, but then my hair wouldn't hold a curl.  I couldn't win with this product, which confused me because everybody loved it.  I have straight, chemically treated, thin hair.  I use root booster and at times mousse.  My hair also seemed to look drier and more faded - BUT I can't blame that wholly on the product, it could have been because it was getting towards the end of my color.  I wanted to love this product because everybody else did, and I feel that I should have loved it too.  Not for me.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
So this is actually one of the ONLY hair type “oils” I will use in my hair. I normally dont use any kind of hair oil because I feel like it makes my hair greasy but this stuff does not make my hair greasy and it smells so good! I purchased mine from my hair dresser but I know they sell it at Ulta and possibly Sephora! The only downside is that it is pricey! But all Bumble and Bumble products are and the price is justifiable for me because I havent found anything cheaper I like that even comes close to comparing. So I do recommend this!
Lauren B.
This product is seriously my holy grail. Since I have fine hair I try to use a minimal amount of products, since I've always found conditioning products weight my hair down or make it too soft and wispy. This product somehow manages to condition and protect my hair WITHOUT making it greasy or weighing it down. This product is a must try, and the smaller travel size is so affordable since a tiny bit goes a long way - I used the travel size bottle for up to 6 months after every shower. I will use this forever.
Sophia O.
Riverside, CA
As someone who struggles with a very oily scalp, but chemically treats her hair, I have found that this product is by far the greatest invention ever. It has just enough and it's to moisturize the ends of my hair and make it soft and silky, but not too much to where the product overloads my scalp and makes me a grease ball. The smell of it is also absolutely amazing and reminds me of Orange creamsicles. I highly highly recommend purchasing this product
Schree R.
I used to be a Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment junkie. Since my hair is dry, coarse, frizzy, color treated, and heat styled, I need a spray that will take care of all of these issues. This spray does that, and if I’m being honest, it does it better than the Pureology spray. My hair doesn’t feel weighed down or look greasy the next day. I also love the fact that you can use this in between shampoos to refresh your style. Each time I use it my hair looks better than the day before. The only spray that compares to this is the Sephora Favorites Briogeo Rosarco Milk(TM) Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray. If your hair needs some life, BUY THIS! You will NOT be disappointed!!!!!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I spray the Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer on my damp hair after I shower - prior to styling with heat products or drying with a hair dryer. It is a very light weight product that sprays on - I love the spray bottle! It doesn’t squirt out too quickly. It’s a perfect mist - it also has a wonderful smell and leave my hair shiny and smooth. I’ve also noticed it can be a good detangler.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
I am on my third bottle of this product, which is a testament to how much I love it. It offers so much more than some of the competing brands. I love that it not only protects from heat damage, but it also protects from UV rays. Another plus is that I am able to use it before drying my hair and before heat styling it (curling, straightening, etc.) without it weighing down my hair or making my hair feel greasy.
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
YESSSSS! Yes to all the stars. This stuff is amazing and my favorite hair product of all. I have thick, wavy, dark brown hair and it becomes ONE with this bad boy. The spray comes out super fine and smells divine. You can’t do better to not only make your hair feel beautiful but actually protect it from the environment. Super size me Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer!
Ashleigh M.
Great Falls , MT
Wow so not impressed with the product. I got this from Sephora because I recently got a perm and my hair is recovering so it’s very frizzy and dry. Read the reviews and people raved about this product but I don’t see any difference in my hair. I sprayed this on my problem areas, fly aways, a little all over and would brush it through and right after I sprayed it and it dried was poofy and frizzy again. Would spray wet and dry and no difference. Already used half the small bottle and hasn’t improved my hair and hasn’t helped one bit. Also the smell is weird, I can’t place what it smells like, normally I’m not picky about those things but this was just odd. The more I sprayed I kind of got used to it but at first it was weird. Would not be purchasing again. Very disappointed.
Megan N.
Columbus, OH
I am a licensed cosmetologist and out of all the blow out creams I have tried this is by far the best and I had tried products twice the price of this. This product lasts a while as you only need a little bit at a time. The first time after I used this I was getting compliments left and right on how smooth my hair looked. It doesn't leave a greasy heavy feel like some blow dry lotions do.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
When do you apply this to your hair?
Maya Y.
I saw this product in the store one day and was very tempted to purchase it but I didn't because i wanted to see a full review on it so does anyone know if this accentuates curls for curly hair?
Badgal C.
Sétif ain el kebira
Which oils do u use for ur hair ?
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Is it worth the try than the big bottle or should I just go for the big bottle?
Amanda F.
How often do you use this product?