BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #8 in Hair Oil

This multitasking primer is infused with six featherlight oils to instantly make hair softer, smoother, silkier, and less tangled. It tames frizz, has heat and UV protection, and protects against breakage —all without weighing hair down.

• Instantly detangles, softens and silkens hair
  • Has UV and heat protectants to keep hair healthy and moisturized
  • Tames frizz for smoother hair

On day 1, spray on damp hair, comb through and style.

On day 2 and beyond, spray on dry hair to refresh and re-style hair, comb through, and style.

Bb.Stylist Tip: To use as a leave-in conditioner, spray on wet hair and slick back into your favorite hairstyle.

This product is best for dry, coarse or brittle hair. It is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and alcohol.

• Which oils do u use for ur hair ?5 Answers
  • When do you apply this to your hair?7 Answers
  • If it's anything like it's A 10 it should be good, is it?3 Answers
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have tried my fair share of leave-in conditioning products and this is by far the best in my opinion. For reference, my hair consists of 2B waves that are frizzy, dry and easily weighed down.

Bumble and bumble describes this as a multitasking pre-styler. I use it as a leave-in conditioner. It adds moisture to my hair without weighing it down and it helps combat frizz. It also makes my hair much more manageable. My waves look polished and healthy when I use this. I generally try to avoid silicones since I use sulfate free shampoos and cleansing conditioners, but I have to make an exception for this product. Luckily, I don't experience much build-up when I use this.

I often layer this with other stylers, such as mousse and curling creams, and my hair never feels weighed down or heavy with product. This is a great foundation for my hair routine. I also use it for touch-ups on really humid days. I'll apply a bit of this on my face framing layers to smooth down frizz that may have popped up during the day.

Bumble and bumble claims that this has protection from UV and heat damage. I'm not sure how to rate the UV protection since I'm typically not in the sun for extended periods of time. I haven't noticed any issues since using this product though. As far as the heat protection goes, I think this is great for blow-drying. I sometimes use this when I blow-dry my hair smooth and it leaves my hair feeling silky and healthy. That being said, I don't think this offers enough protection from hot tools such as curling irons and flat irons. I experienced some damage on my bangs while using this as a heat protectant. My hair is very sensitive to heat though - your mileage may vary.

This comes in a spray bottle and the texture is fairly thin. It's not as thick as the It's a 10 leave-in, but it isn't as thin as water. I prefer to spray the product into my hand and then apply throughout my hair. I find that I get better coverage this way.

This is a pricey product but I think it's worth every penny. I've had my large bottle (8.5 oz) for a few months and I'm not even halfway through. Sephora offers a smaller size, which is a great option if you don't want to commit to a full bottle.

Overall, I highly recommend this. It's the perfect addition to my hair routine and it makes my wash and go style look so much better. I will definitely continue to purchase this!
Zelda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be the holy grail of hair oils. It’s more like a cream than an oil which I like because sometimes oils will leave a little too much residue behind, but I haven’t had that problem with this product. I generally spray some into my hands and work it through the middle and ends before any time I do my hair. Whether it’s dry or wet, doesn’t matter. It’s a great product and a little goes a long way so it’s worth the price.
Carley C.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has been really dry and damaged lately and my ends have looked terrible. I like to flat iron my hair and was told that I should be using a heat protectant. I thought I found one I liked with Chi’s 44 iron guard but that was supposed to be used on dry hair. I needed a protectant for when I blow dried my hair too. On a whim, I picked this one up! I am so glad I did! I used it on wet hair before blow drying and it cut down on frizz. I also used it while I flat ironed my hair and my ends looked so much better! In fact, my hair was soft to the touch which hasn’t been the case for a long time! I was really surprised that after one use I got this result. I love this product! Plus it smells amazing!! I would recommend if you have dull damaged or dry hair and use a lot of heat tools.
Ashleigh M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow so not impressed with the product. I got this from Sephora because I recently got a perm and my hair is recovering so it’s very frizzy and dry. Read the reviews and people raved about this product but I don’t see any difference in my hair. I sprayed this on my problem areas, fly aways, a little all over and would brush it through and right after I sprayed it and it dried was poofy and frizzy again. Would spray wet and dry and no difference. Already used half the small bottle and hasn’t improved my hair and hasn’t helped one bit. Also the smell is weird, I can’t place what it smells like, normally I’m not picky about those things but this was just odd. The more I sprayed I kind of got used to it but at first it was weird. Would not be purchasing again. Very disappointed.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to use on your hair to make it stronger and a lot more conditioned. I have straight hair and this helps to keep mine looking healthy and soft while keeping my frizz at bay. I use this as a heat protectants before curling or straightening. This is also a product that I use on my hair after washing and before drying it helps with detangling. I love how soft and healthy it looks. This is a product that I definitely will continue to repurchase due to its wonderful benefits and the results I have seen. *This was purchased for a virtual vox box all opinions are mine and honest *
Brooke M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have damaged hair from bleaching it so I was looking for a product to help bring it back to life/protect it from further damage. This product does just that. I can now brush through my hair when it’s damp without the brush getting stuck from the knots and when it’s blow dried it’s noticeably softer. Definitely recommend
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 2 oz
I love this product but I just wish bumble and bumble would stop using silicones, sulfates and parabens in their products. I feel like this does help add hydration to my hair and makes it easier to manage but I know the ingredients will strip my hair of color over time so I use it less frequently than I would otherwise
Jasminne V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first started using this product because my, funny enough, hairdresser was using it as soon as it came out. She knows that I blow dry my hair every morning and am very diligent about using heat protectant/primers, so she suggested I add this to my list of products.

This primer leaves your hair soft, sleek, and frizz free. It's amazing and smells good too! My favorite thing is how long the big bottle has lasted me. I wash my hair every other day and blow dry it every time. I use about four or five sprays throughout my hair before blow drying and it's lasted me over six months! Definitely recommend.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!! I got this in a beauty box and absolutely loved it I used it till it was gone and I noticed a difference after each use my hair was super soft and managable I usually have to brush alot and add a few different products to my hair after the shower to get it soft and not snarly but with just the use of this it did all that for me and more! When my hair was dry it had a really nice shine to it and looked healthy if you haven't tried this you need to pick it up it made a huge difference for me and I ended up going and buying the full size after because I enjoyed it that much.
Allison K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every time I am going to put heat on my hair after using the  Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil . I purchased it first then received a free sample from Influenster, which I was excited about since I had already fallen in love with the product. A little goes a LONG way, just a few sprays on damp or dry hair. Only add it to your roots, I noticed if I use too much or spray it close to my scalp, my hair will get greasy quicker the usual.  Great product for the price considering how long it lasts.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
When do you apply this to your hair?
Maya Y.
I saw this product in the store one day and was very tempted to purchase it but I didn't because i wanted to see a full review on it so does anyone know if this accentuates curls for curly hair?
Badgal C.
Sétif ain el kebira
Which oils do u use for ur hair ?
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Is it worth the try than the big bottle or should I just go for the big bottle?
Rand Y.
W Bloomfield, MI
Does this product weigh your hair down or make it oily?