BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #8 in Hair Oil

This multitasking primer is infused with six featherlight oils to instantly make hair softer, smoother, silkier, and less tangled. It tames frizz, has heat and UV protection, and protects against breakage —all without weighing hair down.

• Instantly detangles, softens and silkens hair
  • Has UV and heat protectants to keep hair healthy and moisturized
  • Tames frizz for smoother hair

On day 1, spray on damp hair, comb through and style.

On day 2 and beyond, spray on dry hair to refresh and re-style hair, comb through, and style.

Bb.Stylist Tip: To use as a leave-in conditioner, spray on wet hair and slick back into your favorite hairstyle.

This product is best for dry, coarse or brittle hair. It is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and alcohol.

• Which oils do u use for ur hair ?5 Answers
  • When do you apply this to your hair?7 Answers
  • If it's anything like it's A 10 it should be good, is it?3 Answers
Fox M.
I 👏 love 👏 this 👏

My hair is fine and gets weighted down easily, especially by heat protectants and serums. I usually use treat elite, but that's not easily obtained anymore and this is a good substitute. I sent my mom home with a bottle of this stuff because she used it while visiting and tried to steal mine - she also has very fine hair. I use it like a leave-in and spray it on my damp hair and brush it through, even when I don't blow dry. If I want extra silky texture, I'll spray it on when my hair is dry, but I usually just do a few sprays post shower and call it good. Low maintenance at its best!
Becca S.
Review for: Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 8.5 oz more...
I was looking for something to help protect my hair when styling, since I’ve damage my hair a lot previously due to styling tools and after reading reviews I decided to purchase this product and I’ve been using it for several months now and I can totally say that it works, I’ve notice my hair is no longer getting damaged and I love the scent it’s phenomenal really, it doesn’t make my hair greasy at all. My hair is definitely a lot better thanks to this primer I feel it helps when you use styling tools often. Totally recommend it !
Josephine A.
Review for: Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 2 oz more...
I am in love with this spray! I had been using it for a while as a primer before blow drying or curling my super fine hair. It leaves my hair so soft and frizz free. Recently I actually read the directions and it suggests using on damp hair and leaving in or even using as a detangler! Since then I’ve used it without heat, and the results are great! A little goes a long way. I never spray my roots, just a few sprays and brush through. Also, the smell is amazing!
Ashleigh M.
Wow so not impressed with the product. I got this from Sephora because I recently got a perm and my hair is recovering so it’s very frizzy and dry. Read the reviews and people raved about this product but I don’t see any difference in my hair. I sprayed this on my problem areas, fly aways, a little all over and would brush it through and right after I sprayed it and it dried was poofy and frizzy again. Would spray wet and dry and no difference. Already used half the small bottle and hasn’t improved my hair and hasn’t helped one bit. Also the smell is weird, I can’t place what it smells like, normally I’m not picky about those things but this was just odd. The more I sprayed I kind of got used to it but at first it was weird. Would not be purchasing again. Very disappointed.
Bella B.
Review for: Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 8.5 oz more...
Adds just enough soft texture to my hair without leaving it too oily, and it smells great too! Just a few drops is all you need, so a little goes a long way. For those of us with fine curly hair, you know it is hard to find something that controls frizz without being too heavy and oily. Bumble and Bumble products are the best and last so long that they are worth the price!
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
This is the #1 product in my arsenal. I spray on right when I get out of the shower, it is an amazing detangler, and only gets better from there. Not greasy or heavy, compliments whatever you are doing with your hair. Small is very light but great. My only complaint is the packaging. I have very small hands and there large pump bottles are difficult.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
So, I was expecting this to be awesome and I'm a little let down because it didn't quite live up to my (admittedly unrealistic) expectations. Does it smell wonderful? Yes. Does it leave my hair softer? Yes. Does it protect it from heat? I think so. Does it help it dry better? It might. I think I just want to love this product without it actually proving itself necessary.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
Review for: Travel. more...
i can see why people rave about B&B and this product in particular. i received a trial size and a gwp from ulta and i have been loving it. i apply on dry hair prior to heat styling and i do truly feel that this is protecting and smoothing my hair strand. completely invisible by the way, my hair is so thin and oily i was so skeptical to try.
Prisci C.
This product is one of my holy grails for my hair. I use it daily to protect my highlights from the sun and to protect from heat damage from my blow drier and curling wand.

The bottle lasts almost a year for me with everyday use. You only need a little bit, don’t use it near your roots though since it can make them oily. It’s best to concentrate near the ends where the hair is at its driest.

It also helps in detangling my hair and keeping it fresh between washes.

I like to pair this with the Invisible Hairdresser’s Oil from the same line for maximum shine and manageability. I put the primer first, and then I use a little bit of the oil, also concentrating near the ends of my hair.
Bekah G.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite hair product of all time!!! I use it right out of the shower (amazing detangler/leave-in conditioner), I use it before heat styling and also on dry hair to smooth down frizz and flyaways. It smells lovely and really disappears in the hair. Super light, hard to overuse. I recommend this to literally everyone.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
When do you apply this to your hair?
Maya Y.
I saw this product in the store one day and was very tempted to purchase it but I didn't because i wanted to see a full review on it so does anyone know if this accentuates curls for curly hair?
Badgal C.
Sétif ain el kebira
Which oils do u use for ur hair ?
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Is it worth the try than the big bottle or should I just go for the big bottle?
Amanda F.
How often do you use this product?