Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilBumble and bumble
Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer

Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer

This sublime leave-in treatment defrizzes, detangles, protects and conditions dry, coarse, or brittle hair.

I Need a good hair oil for not only dry damaged hair but also that will help with growth. Will this help?
J'aimerais bien tester c'est produit est qu'il y a des voxboxes pour ce produit ??
How do we feel about this? My hair is super dry and in of a new heat protector? I’ve tried the other things from this brand and love it! So I’m curious to see if this works too! 😊[product:bumble-and-bumble-hairdressers-invisible-oil-heat/uv-protective-primer]
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer!
Amy S.
Leander, TX
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is a holy grail at my house my daughter has extremely tangly hair and I’ve tried everything! It leaves her and my hair so hydrated and tangle free plus it’s perfect for heat protection!
Erin H.
Essington, PA
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer uploaded by Erin H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is like a little miracle in a bottle. I used a couple small sprays in my damp hair. My hair went from dead and dull to shiny and smooth
Labiba D.
NY
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer uploaded by Labiba D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have colored-damaged hair which is very rough and dry. I saw a lot of positive reviews about this BB UV protective primer and was really excited to get it. I have been using this for 2 weeks now and I love it! It makes my hair smooth and somehow the frizziness goes away. I use it before blow drying. I also use it casually in towel-dried hair and then comb afterwards. Totally recommend to rough/very dry hair! [product:bumble-and-bumble-hairdressers-invisible-oil-heat/uv-protective-primer]
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer uploaded by Marissa I.
Love this detangler and heat protector. It smells like cupcakes, leaves my curls refreshed and less frizzy, helps me detangle my knots, and protects against heat (both natural and styling tool heat). I use about 4 sprays since my hair is really long and I focus on both my ends and roots. [product:bumble-and-bumble-hairdressers-invisible-oil-heat/uv-protective-primer]
Tiffany C.
Concord, CA
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:hairdressers-invisible-oil-heat/uv-protective-primer] Life savor I have tried other heat protectors but nothing compares. If you have dry hair this will save you. Since using it my hair is smooth, shiny, and soft. It also has a very nice scent to it. Recommend this for anyone with dry hair and uses heating products daily. You will notice a difference in your hair. Worth every penny.
Kaitlan G.
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer uploaded by Kaitlan G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have absolutely fallen in love with this product. For starters it literally smells so amazing! I had been using a heat protectant that was doing nothing for me. Someone suggested this to me and im so glad I purchased. This helps my hair be sleek and also helps with frizz. I spray this on when my hair is still damp before I blow dry it and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. For me that's hard to find. I also love that this provides uv protection and I do feel it helps hydrate my hair. I really love this and have already repurchased. I highly recommend this product and I look forward to continue using and purchasing. Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer
Mariah H.
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer uploaded by Mariah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Truly worth every penny! I don’t think I will ever buy a different heat protectant, smells amazing, leaves hair soft and shinny. I use it on my hair when I blow dry it or even on dry hair when I curl it, and my curls hold up better when I use this!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer uploaded by Jennifer R.
Went to @StylesOnBroadway to have my hair recolored and asked for a good primer!! I'm in love with this! I was a little pricey but I'll definitely be buying again! I smells so good too. I use this just about ever day. I recommend this for others!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This invisible oil hair protector is great! It doesn’t leave your hair greasy or heavy, it’s super light and it controls the frizz too. Also, it’s affordable if compared to other brands! 🌸
Nancy B.
Modesto, CA
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer uploaded by Nancy B.
My holy grail leave in conditioner is the Bumble and Bumble tonic lotion so when I compare that to this hairdressers invisible oil leave in conditioner it is hard to compare the formulas as they are so different. The tonic lotion is lightweight and has refreshing tea tree oil where is this lotion has a much thicker consistency but it lacks the silky finish that I would expect from a product such as this one. I suppose it would be good for very dry hair but even then I am not partial to the sent. The sunset is our artificial And almost strong perfume-smelling.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...