Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner

A multitasking conditioner for an immediate touchable transformation. This multitasking conditioner is infused with six different feather-light oils for complete hair transformation. It has been shown to make hair softer, smoother, silkier, and less tangled as it tames frizz and protects against breakage from heat and UV radiation all without weighing hair down. It is safe for colored and chemically treated hair and features a pleasant scent with sweet, fruity hints and tropical touches.

INGREDIENTS

Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil: Conditioning, softeness and shine.

Is this worth buying or no? What does it help with? Looking for something to help with freely hair!!
Will this conditioner weigh my hair down or will it help with volume?
What is the best conditioner for a deep smooth transition from dry, damaged hair. Currently using B&B but it's expensive. Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner!
Plantation, FL
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. I have moderately thick, wavy hair that is INSANELY dry and gets very frizzy. To add to the dry-ness I live in colorado where there is basically negative humidity. Growing up I used to glob on massive amounts of cheap conditioner in order to keep my hair from getting frizzy. A couple years ago, a hairdresser recommended this product to me and I now refuse to use anything else. A little of this product goes a long way - no longer do I have to use an entire palm full of conditioner. It took a little bit to get used to the new consistency, but once I figured out how to work a reasonable amount through my hair I realized I didn't need more. Note to Sephora / Bumble and Bumble - PLEASE BRING BACK THE JUMBO SIZE. This product changed my life but it was definitely a little pricey. For a VERY SHORT amount of this this product was offered in the Jumbo size and it was AMAZING. PLEASE PLEASE BRING IT BACK.
1,777 reviews
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I had a free sample of this conditioner (with the matching shampoo) from a recent Ulta online order and tried it out a few days ago. My first impression was considerably positive,... The scent, while strong, was incredibly pleasant and slightly floral. Normally I’m not a fan of strongly scented hair products, but I found the fragrance of this to be alluring... As I smoothed the conditioner into my hair, I already felt a difference in the smoothness of my locks. Once I got out of the shower, I used my [product:revlon-oval-one-step-hair-dryer-&-volumizing-styler] to blow out my hair. One word: WOW! My hair has a tendency to be frizzy and a little out of control. This Bumble & Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil shampoo & conditioner made my hair silkier than its ever been before! And it was so luxurious and soft,... Definitely the best DIY blowout I’ve ever done! If it wasn’t for the price, I would definitely consider maybe buying this. If it goes on sale, it’ll definitely be in my cart!
Burlington, NJ
I wanted to love this. It smells good, works well, but I just can’t justify the price. I don’t think this conditioner worked any better than my drug store brand for less than half the price. With some more expensive brands I find I usually only need a fraction of the amount I normally use. However, I needed the same amount as I do with the much cheaper brands. I do like the formula, I’d like a stronger scent but I like the scent of this. All in all it’s a good conditioner that I will continue to use, but won’t purchase again once I’m out.
Kansas City, MO
MY FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITEEEEE conditioner (and shampoo) I am constantly searching for a product that can compare to this line and nothing ever does. I am big on scents and this is my favorite smelling conditioner ever. This makes my hair feel like heaven. It’s just too expensive for me to buy all of the time. So it’s kind of a bit of a luxury for me when I have it in my shower. Please make it a little cheaper, Bumble & Bumble!
Beverly Hills, MI
I know so many people love this, but it was just too heavy for me. I have fine blonde hair, but lots of it, and this weighed it down and made it feel greasy and like there was a ton of product in it. After I washed my hair again, I will say it was really soft, so if I do use it I use it before I shampoo. Weird, but for dry ends, it sometimes works and I just am trying to find a way to finish the bottle. Better for thicker hair!
Mt Pleasant, MI
I would maybe rate this a 3.5 I LOVE this shampoo and the way it makes my hair feel. For some reason this conditioner just doesn’t quite do it for me. My ends seem more dry and my hair doesn’t feel soft. I have to mix other conditioners into it to give my hair more softness and manageability because I’m trying to use it up. Will repurchase the shampoo but looking for a new conditioner to pair with it.
This is my second favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner. This is marketed for dry and damaged hair but it also works really well for curly frizzy hair. I love this stuff. It smells amazing and feels amazing. I wish I had discovered it sooner. It Is well worth the price though I do recommend purchasing during their sales. I live that this moisturizes my hair and makes it feel soft and look shiny.
Castle rock, CO
This is my go-to conditioner for my frizzy dry hair. It moisturizes and leaves my hair feeling softer and less frizzy without leaving behind any heavy residue. I apply only on the length to ends of my hair and let it set for about 5 minutes before rinsing. It also makes your hair smell amazing!! Would recommend this to anyone looking for a conditioner that works, but is lightweight on the hair.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This conditioner is a joke. I had a sample of shampoo and conditioner to try. First of all it doesn’t moisturize at all. I applied this magical nothing to my hair. And at the beginning I did not get what have happened. My hair were just wet like I applied water. Still not even silky from conditioner. I had to apply actual conditioner to feel the difference. I’m not sure what I have tried but I don’t want to try it again. Every product of this brand is a fail. Don’t waste your money
Arlington
I love the whole line, which is really the only reason why I use the conditioner. Honestly though, it’s not quite as dense as I’d like. It’s very light and feels like it just dissolves in the water. It’s a decent conditioner though, and I think it works well in accordance with the rest of the invisible oil products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...