BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A multitasking conditioner for an immediate touchable transformation. This multitasking conditioner is infused with six different feather-light oils for complete hair transformation. It has been shown to make hair softer, smoother, silkier, and less tangled as it tames frizz and protects against breakage from heat and UV radiation all without weighing hair down. It is safe for colored and chemically treated hair and features a pleasant scent with sweet, fruity hints and tropical touches.

INGREDIENTS

Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil: Conditioning, softeness and shine.

• How much product do you recommend each use? 3 Answers
  • Does this make oily hair even more oily after using?5 Answers
  • I have very oily and fine hair, can i use this product? If not, w...1 Answers
Valerie M.
Review for: Bumble more...
I received this as part of a birthday gift and didn't like the shampoo - much too drying! I had higher hopes for the conditioner and it did deliver in the shower... At first. My hair felt conditioned and smooth, but as the day wore on and it dried, it was kind of frizzy! I have super fine hair so it can get oily but usually not dry. Now, I am coming back from years of dyeing, BUT... no other conditioner (even the cheap drug store ones) have made it this dry. It's not terrible, but not worth the price in my opinion.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Review for: Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner 6.7 oz more...
I do not believe I have ever tried Bumble and Bumble shampoo or conditioner before, which is really odd because I feel like I should have tried this brand by now. This pair of shampoo and conditioner is supposed to leave your hair looking shiny and healthy.  The shampoo did lather but after I rinsed my hair it felt dirty and I did shampooed my hair twice using this shampoo but it still felt dirty, I then used the conditioner and it just felt like it was sitting on my hair and not absorbing any of it. Both the shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing and dreamy but I am very concerned to see the end result, I feel like once dry my hair will end up looking stingy and like a giant mess. My hair looks amazing and beautiful and shiny but it does feel pretty rough. I would never buy this product because of the way it makes my hair feel in the shower and before drying. I need my hair to feel soft at all times.
Erin F.
Review for: Bumble and Bumble Hair Dressers Oil Conditioner 15.2 oz more...
One of the best conditioners I have ever used! I have very fine, thin hair and it helps gives it that shine when it looks dull. I have started to use it each day and I feel like my hair looks a bit healthier. I will be repurchasing, my current bottle has lasted me 2-3 months already!
Patricia C.
Review for: Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner 32 oz more...
I love this conditioner! It is very lightweight and doesn’t leave any residue or product left behind. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who regularly heat styles their hair. It’s great protection without the downsides that usually come with heat styling products.
Taylor K.
If you have an issue with frizzy, dry hair, this is the product for you. This stuff left my hair so soft that even my boyfriend noticed. I have brittle, frizzy long hair and this have my hair shine and an unmatched control over frizz.
Vanessa B.
I have heard great things about Bumble & Bumble and really wanted to love this product, but unfortunately it wasn't anything I would rave about. I loved the creaminess of the conditioner and the smell - it helped with flyaways but for the price it's not any better than other products out there.
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
I used this shortly after my hair was fried in a bleaching incident. The woman who fried my hair recommended it. It really helped to repair my hair, the shampoo and mask helped as well. I got them at Sephora. If I remember correctly they are quite expensive.
Novalee R.
Roseburg, OR
This hair product is overall great because it gives your hair a thick full fill. It give you the look you want to go out have fun and still have a good look in the end. For a night out or just a casual look I suggest this
Emma N.
This conditioner is an absolute savior for thick, unruly hair! It is so rich and hydrating but doesn’t weigh hair down. The smell is divine, and it leaves hair soft, bouncy, and shiny. A great option for chemically treated hair or any time you’re hair is in need of some extra moisture!
T H.
New Jersey
Great stuff. Although expensive i only use this for special occasions so my hair is top notch. Smells beautiful, makes my hair buttery soft, packaging is cute, and overall performs very well. Try it!
Nicole H.
Charlotte, NC
Does this make oily hair even more oily after using?
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
How much product do you recommend each use?
Gris H.
I have very oily and fine hair, can i use this product? If not, what product of this line, would you recomand me to use?