Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner uploaded by Brittany S.Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner uploaded by Nadia H.Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner uploaded by Kat M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A multitasking conditioner for an immediate touchable transformation. This multitasking conditioner is infused with six different feather-light oils for complete hair transformation. It has been shown to make hair softer, smoother, silkier, and less tangled as it tames frizz and protects against breakage from heat and UV radiation all without weighing hair down. It is safe for colored and chemically treated hair and features a pleasant scent with sweet, fruity hints and tropical touches.

• How much product do you recommend each use? 3 Answers
  • Does this make oily hair even more oily after using?5 Answers
  • I have very oily and fine hair, can i use this product? If not, wha...1 Answers
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Great so far! I've been using this product for two weeks and I've noticed a considerable difference in my hair. My hair is straight, chemically processed, and dry/damaged. I need as much moisture as I can get! Especially in time for these winter months coming up and I'm in love with this product. It leaves my hair soft with a healthy shine. Let's hope to see added benefits to my hair over time :)
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
I love this stuff! I've been using it for a few months now (not with the matching shampoo for half and with the matching shampoo for the other half)...I think using both is too much but one or the other is great for thin hair like mine! It smells great too! They only disadvantage is price and it is something that I order online.
Reeve N.
Reeve N.
Exeter, NH
This conditioner is great for all hair types. I use to work in a salon and this product was one of our best sellers. I would recommend to anyone. It keeps my curly hair and frizz tamed all day. Pair with the shampoo for best effects. On the pricey side but worth it!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Nederland, CO
So far so good. I love the leave in, just got the shampoo and conditioner yesterday! I really like it so far. The smell is amazing. The packaging is bright and fun. I bought mine off of sephora.com. It's what I expected so far!! I'm thining I will really like it.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the smell of this product so much. Unfortunately, I have super dry hair and I need a conditioner that provides a little more moisture than this one does. This would be better for someone with normal hair looking for a little added moisture.
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
My go to! It's so lightweight yet VERY deep conditioning! It nourishes my hair in no time. I have ombré hair so my ends take a beating and this smooths out my split dead ends without weighing my thin hair down. However, I do not apply to my roots.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
New favorite. I used it with the shampoo, they both smelled heavenly and my hair is so soft and shiny. I will buy both products again and can't wait to try more from this brand! Totally get this if you're thinking of it!
Emiko F.
Emiko F.
The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is I hate the container it comes in bc you can't get all of the product out. I love the actual product itself. It makes my hair soft and manageable.
Ana J.
Ana J.
I like this conditioner. It makes my hair soft, and manageable . It keeps the ends conditioned. It's great for dry or damaged hair. My only complaint is the high price tag.?
Rebecca D C.
Rebecca D C.
Tthis stuff is great about leaving my hair soft, but not weighed down. I have fine hair, but a lot of it. It is a task to give my hair volume.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Hickory, NC
Does this make oily hair even more oily after using?
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
How much product do you recommend each use?
Gris H.
Gris H.
I have very oily and fine hair, can i use this product? If not, what product of this line, would you recomand me to use?