Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner uploaded by Brittany S.Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner uploaded by Nadia H.Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner uploaded by Kat M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A multitasking conditioner for an immediate touchable transformation. This multitasking conditioner is infused with six different feather-light oils for complete hair transformation. It has been shown to make hair softer, smoother, silkier, and less tangled as it tames frizz and protects against breakage from heat and UV radiation all without weighing hair down. It is safe for colored and chemically treated hair and features a pleasant scent with sweet, fruity hints and tropical touches.

• How much product do you recommend each use? 3 Answers
  • Does this make oily hair even more oily after using?5 Answers
  • I have very oily and fine hair, can i use this product? If not, w...1 Answers
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I do not believe I have ever tried Bumble and Bumble shampoo or conditioner before, which is really odd because I feel like I should have tried this brand by now. This pair of shampoo and conditioner is supposed to leave your hair looking shiny and healthy.  The shampoo did lather but after I rinsed my hair it felt dirty and I did shampooed my hair twice using this shampoo but it still felt dirty, I then used the conditioner and it just felt like it was sitting on my hair and not absorbing any of it. Both the shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing and dreamy but I am very concerned to see the end result, I feel like once dry my hair will end up looking stingy and like a giant mess. My hair looks amazing and beautiful and shiny but it does feel pretty rough. I would never buy this product because of the way it makes my hair feel in the shower and before drying. I need my hair to feel soft at all times.
Danielle P.
AMAZING!! Literally my favorite conditioner in the world. Not too sticky, nor does it make your hair greasy...Which I love. I use this when I want to go it and have bouncy and flirty hair. It gives my curls some definition. It smooths out my thick wavy hair on the daily. It’s expensive but definitely worth the price, I consider it one of my staples in my hair styling routine!
Emma N.
This conditioner is an absolute savior for thick, unruly hair! It is so rich and hydrating but doesn’t weigh hair down. The smell is divine, and it leaves hair soft, bouncy, and shiny. A great option for chemically treated hair or any time you’re hair is in need of some extra moisture!
Natasha E.
Puyallup, WA
I have been using this for almost a year and I love it! It smells amazing and leaves your hair nourished. At first I was nervous about purchasing because the bottle size is so small compared to normal conditioner bottles, but I got over that pretty quickly. If you're considering trying this, do!!! They do have smaller trial sizes if you don't want to fork over the money for a full size.
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
this conditioner is okay... i just feel like i need to use a lot in order for it to spread everywhere. the scent is eh... i wish i did smell better but it does make my hair feel really good
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
Even though this claims to help control frizz and flyaways I was kind of disappointed. My hair felt drier and frizzier than it did before use. It also took a lot of product to evenly cover my ends. I don't think it is worth the money when something as cheap as Suave conditions my hair better and adds more shine than this.
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
I love, love, love this conditioner! I have just started using Bumble and bumble products and now I think I'll never change! I have chemically treated hair that is very dry at the ends, and this conditioner has made it the softest and smoothest that it has ever been! I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry hair!
Alyssa Y.
This stuff is AWESOME. I seriously cannot say enough good things about it. The only negative I have is the price and I don't even mind paying it every once in awhile because it's THAT GOOD. Trust me. It's so good.
Lisey G.
Arlington, VA
I got this as a sample and liked it a lot from my uses. This definitely depends on your hair type. I have thick, curly hair and it definitely softens it, but makes the roots a little oily. My sister who has straight, fine hair says it works perfectly for her hair type though!
Princess S.
This is the absolute best conditioner/shampoo line I've ever used! My hair is very thick, color treated (dry) and wavy with frizz. This makes my hair silky soft and less frizzy! It smells delightful and even leaves my hair lightly scented in a pleasant manner. I never thought I would pay this much for shampoo and conditioner but it's the best one I've ever used and since I only shampoo a few days a week I get longer use out of the product.

The product itself is thick- like a thick cream so you know it's going to be moisturizing. I like to leave it on a few minutes to let it soak in better.

The only con is the packaging. As the product gets low I'm unable to get all of it out before needing a new one.
If you have fine, oily hair this may not be the best product for you.
Nicole H.
Charlotte, NC
Does this make oily hair even more oily after using?
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
How much product do you recommend each use?
Gris H.
I have very oily and fine hair, can i use this product? If not, what product of this line, would you recomand me to use?