BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This low-foam cleanser and moisturizing creme is designed in dual chambers for a gentle, low-foaming wash that leaves hair’s natural oils intact.

INGREDIENTS

Formulated without: phthalates, parabens, sulfate cleansers

Janny G.
Me encanta su olor es increíble, pero muchas veces me deja un poco el cabello grasoso pero lo deja muy brillante, me gustanmjcho
Chloe S.
Manchester , Denton
Such a great product, really helps to look after my hair and keep it looking good. As someone who's damaged their hair a lot with straightening this works great
Corrin W.
Beacon, NY
Bumble and bumble is a brand I just discovered 2 years ago and let me Tell you! This does not disappoint. ! It gives you all the nourishment that and oil does but with out leaving your hair feeling oily or heavy! The scent smells great and is not over powering. It is ok the pricy side how ever a little bit goes a long way !
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
Love this line great for curls and relaxed hair I like it because the whole family can use it no tangles
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
I love the invisible oil shampoo and conditioner. I was nervous purchasing these because the bottles are smaller and my hair it super long and thick. A little goes a long way and I have had these bottles for over a month now. I love how clean soft and healthy this makes my hair feel. The fact there is not sulfates is so good for my color too. This is my new staple.
kara n.
La Plata, MO
I love this!! I would love to get more things like this from influenster!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Thas25 s.
Edmonton , DE
Really great , found this at Sephora , I think his is a birthday gift so just signup and get yours or it’s actually better to try before u buy. Lovely package, Idk I didn’t see much difference in my hair
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
Alison H.
I have dry, damaged hair that I lighten every 6 weeks. This is the best shampoo I've found to keep it nourished & healthy (& that's saying a lot bc I work at a hair salon & try A LOT)! It's color safe & I keep going back to buying this one.
Ali c.
My hair dresser suggested this even though she is a kerastase rep and I freaking love it. My hair is chemically treated and this stuff leaves it looking clean, light and never hurts my color.
Chelsy ..
How much does this cost?
Darolyn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Where can I purchase this product?? Is it only sold in salons?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I'm a little confused by the description. It says alternate days with your shampoo and follow with conditioner. Does that mean, apply the oil cleanser to dry hair then follow with your wash out conditioner?
Marlika C.
Is this like a cowash? Does it assist with detangling? Is it hydrating? I absolutely love this line, so I'm very curious to know how this works!
Eleni P.
Where in the world can you buy this?? I've checked the Sephora website as well as the bumble and bumble website and it's nowhere to be seen.