BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This low-foam cleanser and moisturizing creme is designed in dual chambers for a gentle, low-foaming wash that leaves hair’s natural oils intact.

INGREDIENTS

Formulated without: phthalates, parabens, sulfate cleansers

The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
When I started using this shampoo, it was my first time trying anything like it. I've used other low-foaming shampoos before, but this was completely different. First off, do not use on days you need a good cleaning, this is more for 2nd or 3rd day hair at most. You need a good size amount to spread into your scalp, work in with fingers. It slightly lathers, and moves around a nit, but not much. It rinsed out clean and keep lengths feeling nourished. Very interesting product. It lost a star for amount of product you get. If used mine 4 times and I'm half way down the tube.
Jess P.
Winchester, VA
I've recently gone on this awful fair of journey attempting to go from dyed black hair to blonde and holy damage. Thanks to this product I am not bald and have stopped the breakage to my poor hair. Literally would never buy any treatment product again!!!
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
I purchased this crewmen from my hair dresser and use it to help get rid of some of the frizz in my curly hair. This works absolute wonders. I’ve tried so many different brands and tips and tricks but nothing works like this does
Yaneth P.
Dickson , TN
I recently started using this product to help my dry ends. It gets the job done and smells amazing! The only con to this product is that it’s quite pricey, but it is very well worth it! I’m highly satisfied with this product.
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
I love the invisible oil shampoo and conditioner. I was nervous purchasing these because the bottles are smaller and my hair it super long and thick. A little goes a long way and I have had these bottles for over a month now. I love how clean soft and healthy this makes my hair feel. The fact there is not sulfates is so good for my color too. This is my new staple.
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is good for all hair types! It is a low-foam cleanser and oil-in-cream moisturizer that helps to soften, silken, tame, defrizz, detangle, and protect very dry hair. Product also does not contain: alcohol, Parabens, and Sulfates! Keeps dry hair's natural oils intact while also gently cleansing hair of debris and buildup.

I do have to say that my hair felt really clean when I used this product, without it feeling stripped of anything. Sometimes, when I wash my hair with shampoo, the feeling I get when I'm done is kind of like how it feels when I wash my hands with soap- that slick, but yet still clean feeling (almost like nothing is left on my hands). I believe the point of this product is to cleanse your hair while also leaving in all the natural oils that help maintain moisture, shine, and all other good things about your hair.

Overall, I really liked the product! I loved how it made my hair super shiny and got rid of frizz completely (I always have baby hair flyways, and using this totally laid them out flat)! If you naturally have oily hair, then you don't really need to use this product because this stuff moisturizes with oil and cream! BUT, if you do have very dry hair, that happens to also get tangly, and you use a ton of products in between washes, then this is the product for you!

*Things to Consider & Other Tips*
-Don't use too much! A little goes a long way, and this *oil* will stick to your hair if you use too much.
-There is no lather with this product. Adding more to your hair will not bring a lather. Don't expect one.
-Use this guy in-between washes! Best used if you want to cleanse your hair without taking out all the natural oils. PERFECT FOR natural hair types who need that extra moisture!
Corrin W.
Beacon, NY
Bumble and bumble is a brand I just discovered 2 years ago and let me Tell you! This does not disappoint. ! It gives you all the nourishment that and oil does but with out leaving your hair feeling oily or heavy! The scent smells great and is not over powering. It is ok the pricy side how ever a little bit goes a long way !
Amanda R.
N Hollywood, CA
PROS
The packaging – I adore B&b’s packaging and this is no different! I love the bright orange color and the fact that you can see the dual chambers with the two separate formulas inside. It definitely shows you right off the bat this is a unique product!The smell – Like most B&b’s products, this smells heavenly! Very fresh and clean-scented without being too overpowering or strong.The results – It took a couple uses before I noticed a difference, but I was very happy with the results! My dry hair, especially the ends, felt more moisturized, and my scalp felt cleaner and less oily. My hair also definitely felt softer and looked shinier. I’m currently in Florida where the humidity makes my hair go crazy frizzy but since I’ve been using this, I’ve noticed very little frizz or flyaways. My natural waves stay intact and look very sleek especially when I pair it with the Invisible Oil!
CONS
No lather – The only real con I have is that no matter what you do or how much product you use, you can’t really get a good lather going. This is super minor and doesn’t really say anything about the product or how effective it is – but I’m a girl who likes some bubbles with her shampoo.Price – There’s also that high price point. This 5 oz tube will run you $38 at Sephora.
Therese G.
Stuart, FL
LOVE this stuff!!! I’ve used this along with the hairdressers oil shampoo and conditioner every single day for the last four months. Leaves my hair shiny and smooth. Also smells wonderful!!! I’ll obviously buy this a million times over again!
Lundyn M.
Denton
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this oil/cream fantastic for my hair, I have thick hair strands but not a ton per square inch, so a cream that can absorb into my hair without leaving an oil residue but still adding shine and hydration I give two thumbs up
Chelsy ..
How much does this cost?
Darolyn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Where can I purchase this product?? Is it only sold in salons?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I'm a little confused by the description. It says alternate days with your shampoo and follow with conditioner. Does that mean, apply the oil cleanser to dry hair then follow with your wash out conditioner?
Marlika C.
Is this like a cowash? Does it assist with detangling? Is it hydrating? I absolutely love this line, so I'm very curious to know how this works!
Eleni P.
Where in the world can you buy this?? I've checked the Sephora website as well as the bumble and bumble website and it's nowhere to be seen.