Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is good for all hair types! It is a low-foam cleanser and oil-in-cream moisturizer that helps to soften, silken, tame, defrizz, detangle, and protect very dry hair. Product also does not contain: alcohol, Parabens, and Sulfates! Keeps dry hair's natural oils intact while also gently cleansing hair of debris and buildup.

I do have to say that my hair felt really clean when I used this product, without it feeling stripped of anything. Sometimes, when I wash my hair with shampoo, the feeling I get when I'm done is kind of like how it feels when I wash my hands with soap- that slick, but yet still clean feeling (almost like nothing is left on my hands). I believe the point of this product is to cleanse your hair while also leaving in all the natural oils that help maintain moisture, shine, and all other good things about your hair.

Overall, I really liked the product! I loved how it made my hair super shiny and got rid of frizz completely (I always have baby hair flyways, and using this totally laid them out flat)! If you naturally have oily hair, then you don't really need to use this product because this stuff moisturizes with oil and cream! BUT, if you do have very dry hair, that happens to also get tangly, and you use a ton of products in between washes, then this is the product for you!

*Things to Consider & Other Tips*
-Don't use too much! A little goes a long way, and this *oil* will stick to your hair if you use too much.
-There is no lather with this product. Adding more to your hair will not bring a lather. Don't expect one.
-Use this guy in-between washes! Best used if you want to cleanse your hair without taking out all the natural oils. PERFECT FOR natural hair types who need that extra moisture!