BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

WHAT

Low-foam cleanser + Oil-in-Creme moisture burst for a gentle, nourishing cleanse that maintains hair’s natural oils.

FORMULATED WITHOUT

Sulfates, Alcohol, Phthalates, Parabens, Mineral Oils

WHY

Dual chamber package maintains the power of two potent formulas.

WHO

Very dry hair that needs extra moisture and the ultimate pampering.

WHEN

Every other wash. Alternate with Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo. Follow with Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Conditioner.

Christine S.
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is good for all hair types! It is a low-foam cleanser and oil-in-cream moisturizer that helps to soften, silken, tame, defrizz, detangle, and protect very dry hair. Product also does not contain: alcohol, Parabens, and Sulfates! Keeps dry hair's natural oils intact while also gently cleansing hair of debris and buildup.

I do have to say that my hair felt really clean when I used this product, without it feeling stripped of anything. Sometimes, when I wash my hair with shampoo, the feeling I get when I'm done is kind of like how it feels when I wash my hands with soap- that slick, but yet still clean feeling (almost like nothing is left on my hands). I believe the point of this product is to cleanse your hair while also leaving in all the natural oils that help maintain moisture, shine, and all other good things about your hair.

Overall, I really liked the product! I loved how it made my hair super shiny and got rid of frizz completely (I always have baby hair flyways, and using this totally laid them out flat)! If you naturally have oily hair, then you don't really need to use this product because this stuff moisturizes with oil and cream! BUT, if you do have very dry hair, that happens to also get tangly, and you use a ton of products in between washes, then this is the product for you!

*Things to Consider & Other Tips*
-Don't use too much! A little goes a long way, and this *oil* will stick to your hair if you use too much.
-There is no lather with this product. Adding more to your hair will not bring a lather. Don't expect one.
-Use this guy in-between washes! Best used if you want to cleanse your hair without taking out all the natural oils. PERFECT FOR natural hair types who need that extra moisture!
Rene B.
Rene B.
West Newton, MA
I've been trying to amp up my hair care recently because I started having my hair bleached into this cool white-blonde ombré - which is dope except that my hair is literally abandoning ship on me. I hadn't realized how much I needed to do to care for my new 'do and have now found some winners. This is one of them !! I may be biased because I LOVE bumble & bumble in general but I love that I can layer this in with my current hair routine and I'm just adding to it not replacing something.I use this every other time I shampoo (sometimes every time because I only wash my hair ~ 1x / week) - because I wash so rarely I've been using this first and then shampooing afterwards so I get the moisture I need. I would say this isn't "low foam" it's really no foam - and i tend to work it into my hair a bit more like conditioner now instead of treating it like it's a shampoo. That made all the difference.If you're looking to replace your shampoo with this, you might be disappointed - it's not that. But it's exactly what I needed! If you're struggling with dry hair, I would give this a try! I also think the size makes it worth the price - because I use it rarely I feel like this is going to last a long time.I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Melbourne
PROS
The packaging – I adore B&b’s packaging and this is no different! I love the bright orange color and the fact that you can see the dual chambers with the two separate formulas inside. It definitely shows you right off the bat this is a unique product!The smell – Like most B&b’s products, this smells heavenly! Very fresh and clean-scented without being too overpowering or strong.The results – It took a couple uses before I noticed a difference, but I was very happy with the results! My dry hair, especially the ends, felt more moisturized, and my scalp felt cleaner and less oily. My hair also definitely felt softer and looked shinier. I’m currently in Florida where the humidity makes my hair go crazy frizzy but since I’ve been using this, I’ve noticed very little frizz or flyaways. My natural waves stay intact and look very sleek especially when I pair it with the Invisible Oil!
CONS
No lather – The only real con I have is that no matter what you do or how much product you use, you can’t really get a good lather going. This is super minor and doesn’t really say anything about the product or how effective it is – but I’m a girl who likes some bubbles with her shampoo.Price – There’s also that high price point. This 5 oz tube will run you $38 at Sephora.
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Rockford, IL
I loved this product! I normally would roll my eyes at the thought of a cleansing conditioner type of thing but this was incredible! It was out to the real test I had 3 day old hair full of dry shampoo and hairspray. I didn't beilve this alone was going to clean my scalp and hair at all. It was different because of the low foaming action but I loved that it also detangled my over processed sad hair lol. Then after rinsing my scalp felt CLEAN! Not stripped and most importantly not waxy feeling like it just added oil or conditioner. I was amazed. I added a normal conditioner after. My hair was even freaking curling while it was wet not just a stringy mess! I then styled as usual and to my surprise​ it was full of volume, soft shiny, manageable and just beautiful! I would repurchase this a million times. I even used it on my son who has curly hair. Just this alone as a one a done product (he's 3 and just wanted to get out lol) his curls popped and I felt good knowing his hair wasn't being dried out or worrying about conditioning and getting him to sit still for detangler afterwards! Amazing amazing amazing!
Viki G.
Viki G.
Atlanta, GA
In my case, I like to feel that my hair and my scalp are clean and fresh, however, that was not a result I got using Bumble and Bumble Cleansing Oil-Cream Duo. Even though I let my hair soft and shiny, I do not like the texture it left me when I used it only as a shampoo. I feel it is heavy, but your hair is not greasy. It is a Shampoo that I would recommend to use when you wash your hair for days in a row and you do not want to dry it. If you have hair like me, wavy, it is perfect to wear and leave your hair wet and it will dry you in the wind. Your waves will be hydrated, shiny and shaped. This product has a delicious aroma, and although I would not use it daily as Shampoo,
I would use it for the days that I want to have a relaxed look and I do not feel like combing.

On the other hand, when I tried to use it as a conditioner the result was wonderful. I got the shine, the silkiness and the hydration that my hair needed without feeling that it was heavy on the roots.
Calandra J.
Calandra J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have 3A/3B fine, dry, low-porosity curly hair and this cleansing oil/creme product is my mid-week miracle! I go through a full shampoo/conditioner/deep conditioner/style process on the weekends, but for those days during the week where I want fresh curls, this works perfectly to provide enough moisture and cleansing power to refresh curls without drying them out or weighing them down.

You don't have to use a lot to get good results, which is great. It's been a month of constant use and there's still plenty of product in the bottle. This in conjunction with a good, washable conditioner was perfect for my dry, fine hair. Definitely would recommend to other in-between curly girls who want fresh curls without the drying that happens when you add another wash day.

Glad that I received this free to try, because if I were in the store, I would probably have passed it by and missed out big time! Thanks, Influenster :)
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
BUMBLE AND BUMBLE
I received the Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Cleansing Oil Creme Duo complementary in my Voxbox from Influenster! I was very skeptical about trying this at first but I loved this shampoo! I have waist length thick natural blonde straight hair that I wash 2-3 times a week and it made my hair so soft and didn't weigh it down at all! It didn't make my hair greasy just really smooth and clean. It doesn't really have a smell at all just a very light clean scent which I liked because I'm sensitive to smells. However, the Hairdressers Invisible oil I did not like at all. It weighed my hair down and made it very stringy and greasy and I barely put any in my hair at all. I would not buy the oil but the Cleansing Oil-Creme duo I will definitely buy after I run out of this one I received for free! #spOILyourself #HairdressersInvisibleOil #contest @BumbleandBumble @Influenster @bumbleandbumble #contest #hairdressersinvisibleoil @influenster #spoilyourself
Christina O.
Christina O.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely love this product. I can rave about it all day. I definitely didnt expect it to be so great. After my first time using this product I saw amazing results. I used it by first washing my hair with regular shampoo then applying the product while my hair was damp/wet. My hair was also tangled up that day because I had a lot of hairspray and had teased my hair the night before. I put on the product and it actually detangled my hair and make it super silky smooth. But that is not what I love most, I am obsessed with the yummy scent it leaves in my hair. It stayed on my hair and I smelled it for the rest of the day! Truly good stuff! Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
I enjoyed using this product! I used it every other time I took a shower, not every time. I shampooed my hair and then used the bumble and Bumble hairdressers Invisible Oil cleansing oil creme duo and then finished with conditioner. It's supposed to add moisture to your hair and the product has separated serums that come together to activate upon use. I could tell that it helped remove the hairspray and other products that I put in my hair, but I think for a moisturizer it could have done a better job! I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes! Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Cleansing Oil-Crème Duo
Khadija M.
Khadija M.
BLUEFIELD , WV
I love this product so much! I've had it for about two weeks now and I've wanted to try it consecutively before reviewing but I love it! My hair was really damaged on the ends because of all the color that I've been applying to it, everything from chemical breakage to my slip ends having split ends. After using this product I am so happy that it's helped so much with my dry ends it seems to be repairing and reapplying moisture to my hair, I love it! I feel like the more I use it the healthier my hair feels. The product also smells so so good. I would Definitely recommend this product bc when this sample runs out I will Definitely be purchasing another! Thank you so much Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Cleansing Oil-Crème Duo
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I'm a little confused by the description. It says alternate days with your shampoo and follow with conditioner. Does that mean, apply the oil cleanser to dry hair then follow with your wash out conditioner?
Marlika C.
Marlika C.
Springfield, OH
Is this like a cowash? Does it assist with detangling? Is it hydrating? I absolutely love this line, so I'm very curious to know how this works!
Wenya Z.
Wenya Z.
Brooklyn , NY
Do I really need to use conditionor after using this?
Chelsy ..
Chelsy ..
How much does this cost?
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
Where in the world can you buy this?? I've checked the Sephora website as well as the bumble and bumble website and it's nowhere to be seen.