Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilBumble and bumble
Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Cleansing Oil Creme Duo

Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Cleansing Oil Creme Duo

This low-foam cleanser and moisturizing creme is designed in dual chambers for a gentle, low-foaming wash that leaves hair's natural oils intact.

[product:bumble-and-bumble-hairdresser’s-invisible-oil-cleansing-oil-creme-duo]
How does this fit into your hair care during the week?
For thin and fine hair does this make your hair get oily faster? I have some really dry and damaged hair and am looking for products but don’t want my hair to get oily as I do not prefer to wash my hair every day. Right now I wash it every other day.
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Cleansing Oil Creme Duo!
Andrea P.
Burnsville, MN
Good oil for silky looking hair. I tried this out and I really love the smell. Its clean smelling and fresh and also light weight on my hair. Although I didn't notice any negatives regarding this products, it didn't totally wow me.
Michelle C.
Uvalde, TX
The first time I used this product I was very impressed and I’ve been using it ever since I worked of highly recommend this product to everyone so go out and get it
Gabriela A.
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Cleansing Oil Creme Duo uploaded by Gabriela A.
Worship this product! I have extremely dry hair, and most hair products that cleanse you deeply leave you feeling dry and weak hair that I detest! But this product is amazing, the difference has been total since the first application, it has completely eliminated the frizz, it has also given me a great shine, something to keep in mind is that it does not make much foam, but this is not at all Importantly, the foam is just to give a feeling of cleanliness, but it does not clean as such! I recommend this product without any doubt and I will expand the products that I have tested of this line!
rolanda S.
New Rochelle, NY
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Cleansing Oil Creme Duo uploaded by rolanda S.
This product by itself it incredible! It gave me a lot of slip, it was easy to detangle my hair the scent and texture of it was workable and not overbearing and it left my hair feeling moisturized for days after my wash day! I would definitely make this apart of my stash.
Odalis U.
Paterson, NJ
Honestly, I didn't find that this product did SO much to my hair. I have color treated/dry hair & I didn't feel that it added to my dryness but it didn't help moisturize it. It didn't strip away my color but I did notice that it did remove some of the dead skin that develops at my scalp which I liked. I used this every time I washed my hair (every 3 days or so). I did receive this complimentary but I would not purchase this with my own money.
Winnie F.
Purchased at: bluemercury
The product itself is great for dry hair and helps my hair from drying out from constant washes. The smell is pretty good too. The biggest problem is how the squeeze tube is designed and how the product in the outside compartment flows out a lot but the créme in the inside compartment does not come out.
lizbet R.
santa rosa, CA
And I like this product because it keeps my curls nice without weighing it down with too much product I bought at ulta when they had a buy one get 1/2 off deal Since then I have not stop using it I love it!
Kristen L.
Perfect for my rotation of products. I use it 1-2 a week. Provides moisture and shine
Amber W.
Lakeland, FL
I love this brand. I bought this i would say like 2 weeks ago and ever since then my hair has looked wonderful. Its so smooth and not dried out no more. I recently went platinum and it damaged my hair .when I bought this product cause my closest friend recommended it, I fell in love. Doesn't leave your hair feeling caked or oily . just smooth. 😊😄
Beth H.
This was a little heavy for me, however, the spray version or straight oil are fabulous, just be ready to spend the big bucks!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
il y a 4 ans
Is the Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Cleansing Oil Creme Duo used instead of shampoo every other wash? Or do I use shampoo, and then use this, and then condition ever other wash? For example: Week 1: Cleansing creme duo Conditioner Week 2: Shampoo Conditioner Or- Week 1: Shampoo Cleansing creme duo Conditioner Week 2: Shampoo Conditioner I need an expert on this, not just someone's interpretation of the wording on the bottle! Thanks!
Mila C. il y a 3 ans
It is used instead of shampoo.