BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #48 in Hair Oil

This low-foam cleanser and moisturizing creme is designed in dual chambers for a gentle, low-foaming wash that leaves hair’s natural oils intact.

INGREDIENTS

Formulated without: phthalates, parabens, sulfate cleansers

The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
When I started using this shampoo, it was my first time trying anything like it. I've used other low-foaming shampoos before, but this was completely different. First off, do not use on days you need a good cleaning, this is more for 2nd or 3rd day hair at most. You need a good size amount to spread into your scalp, work in with fingers. It slightly lathers, and moves around a nit, but not much. It rinsed out clean and keep lengths feeling nourished. Very interesting product. It lost a star for amount of product you get. If used mine 4 times and I'm half way down the tube.
Jess P.
winchester , VA
I've recently gone on this awful fair of journey attempting to go from dyed black hair to blonde and holy damage. Thanks to this product I am not bald and have stopped the breakage to my poor hair. Literally would never buy any treatment product again!!!
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is good for all hair types! It is a low-foam cleanser and oil-in-cream moisturizer that helps to soften, silken, tame, defrizz, detangle, and protect very dry hair. Product also does not contain: alcohol, Parabens, and Sulfates! Keeps dry hair's natural oils intact while also gently cleansing hair of debris and buildup.

I do have to say that my hair felt really clean when I used this product, without it feeling stripped of anything. Sometimes, when I wash my hair with shampoo, the feeling I get when I'm done is kind of like how it feels when I wash my hands with soap- that slick, but yet still clean feeling (almost like nothing is left on my hands). I believe the point of this product is to cleanse your hair while also leaving in all the natural oils that help maintain moisture, shine, and all other good things about your hair.

Overall, I really liked the product! I loved how it made my hair super shiny and got rid of frizz completely (I always have baby hair flyways, and using this totally laid them out flat)! If you naturally have oily hair, then you don't really need to use this product because this stuff moisturizes with oil and cream! BUT, if you do have very dry hair, that happens to also get tangly, and you use a ton of products in between washes, then this is the product for you!

*Things to Consider & Other Tips*
-Don't use too much! A little goes a long way, and this *oil* will stick to your hair if you use too much.
-There is no lather with this product. Adding more to your hair will not bring a lather. Don't expect one.
-Use this guy in-between washes! Best used if you want to cleanse your hair without taking out all the natural oils. PERFECT FOR natural hair types who need that extra moisture!
Amanda R.
Melbourne, FL
PROS
The packaging – I adore B&b’s packaging and this is no different! I love the bright orange color and the fact that you can see the dual chambers with the two separate formulas inside. It definitely shows you right off the bat this is a unique product!The smell – Like most B&b’s products, this smells heavenly! Very fresh and clean-scented without being too overpowering or strong.The results – It took a couple uses before I noticed a difference, but I was very happy with the results! My dry hair, especially the ends, felt more moisturized, and my scalp felt cleaner and less oily. My hair also definitely felt softer and looked shinier. I’m currently in Florida where the humidity makes my hair go crazy frizzy but since I’ve been using this, I’ve noticed very little frizz or flyaways. My natural waves stay intact and look very sleek especially when I pair it with the Invisible Oil!
CONS
No lather – The only real con I have is that no matter what you do or how much product you use, you can’t really get a good lather going. This is super minor and doesn’t really say anything about the product or how effective it is – but I’m a girl who likes some bubbles with her shampoo.Price – There’s also that high price point. This 5 oz tube will run you $38 at Sephora.
Rene B.
West Newton, MA
I've been trying to amp up my hair care recently because I started having my hair bleached into this cool white-blonde ombré - which is dope except that my hair is literally abandoning ship on me. I hadn't realized how much I needed to do to care for my new 'do and have now found some winners. This is one of them !! I may be biased because I LOVE bumble & bumble in general but I love that I can layer this in with my current hair routine and I'm just adding to it not replacing something.I use this every other time I shampoo (sometimes every time because I only wash my hair ~ 1x / week) - because I wash so rarely I've been using this first and then shampooing afterwards so I get the moisture I need. I would say this isn't "low foam" it's really no foam - and i tend to work it into my hair a bit more like conditioner now instead of treating it like it's a shampoo. That made all the difference.If you're looking to replace your shampoo with this, you might be disappointed - it's not that. But it's exactly what I needed! If you're struggling with dry hair, I would give this a try! I also think the size makes it worth the price - because I use it rarely I feel like this is going to last a long time.I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Ramya D.
Cincinnati, OH
It was an ok product. I’m sad that I spent a bit of money on it when it didn’t even do much. It wasn’t effective. I tried using it in several different ways but didn’t seem to work for me. Gave it to my mom.
Viki G.
Atlanta, GA
In my case, I like to feel that my hair and my scalp are clean and fresh, however, that was not a result I got using Bumble and Bumble Cleansing Oil-Cream Duo. Even though I let my hair soft and shiny, I do not like the texture it left me when I used it only as a shampoo. I feel it is heavy, but your hair is not greasy. It is a Shampoo that I would recommend to use when you wash your hair for days in a row and you do not want to dry it. If you have hair like me, wavy, it is perfect to wear and leave your hair wet and it will dry you in the wind. Your waves will be hydrated, shiny and shaped. This product has a delicious aroma, and although I would not use it daily as Shampoo,
I would use it for the days that I want to have a relaxed look and I do not feel like combing.

On the other hand, when I tried to use it as a conditioner the result was wonderful. I got the shine, the silkiness and the hydration that my hair needed without feeling that it was heavy on the roots.
Shantel L.
Rockford, IL
I loved this product! I normally would roll my eyes at the thought of a cleansing conditioner type of thing but this was incredible! It was out to the real test I had 3 day old hair full of dry shampoo and hairspray. I didn't beilve this alone was going to clean my scalp and hair at all. It was different because of the low foaming action but I loved that it also detangled my over processed sad hair lol. Then after rinsing my scalp felt CLEAN! Not stripped and most importantly not waxy feeling like it just added oil or conditioner. I was amazed. I added a normal conditioner after. My hair was even freaking curling while it was wet not just a stringy mess! I then styled as usual and to my surprise​ it was full of volume, soft shiny, manageable and just beautiful! I would repurchase this a million times. I even used it on my son who has curly hair. Just this alone as a one a done product (he's 3 and just wanted to get out lol) his curls popped and I felt good knowing his hair wasn't being dried out or worrying about conditioning and getting him to sit still for detangler afterwards! Amazing amazing amazing!
Cynthia G.
I swear this is God’s gift to earth lol. I love working this into my hair while it’s wet do when I blow dry it, it comes out silky smooth.
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Gabriela A.
Worship this product! I have extremely dry hair, and most hair products that cleanse you deeply leave you feeling dry and weak hair that I detest! But this product is amazing, the difference has been total since the first application, it has completely eliminated the frizz, it has also given me a great shine, something to keep in mind is that it does not make much foam, but this is not at all Importantly, the foam is just to give a feeling of cleanliness, but it does not clean as such! I recommend this product without any doubt and I will expand the products that I have tested of this line!
Chelsy ..
How much does this cost?
Darolyn H.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I purchase this product?? Is it only sold in salons?
Eleni P.
Where in the world can you buy this?? I've checked the Sephora website as well as the bumble and bumble website and it's nowhere to be seen.
Marlika C.
Is this like a cowash? Does it assist with detangling? Is it hydrating? I absolutely love this line, so I'm very curious to know how this works!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I'm a little confused by the description. It says alternate days with your shampoo and follow with conditioner. Does that mean, apply the oil cleanser to dry hair then follow with your wash out conditioner?