Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque

Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque 5.8 Oz

Looking for a mask rich in oils so that my hair stay hydrated will this be good for high porosity hair?
What is your favorite thing about this mask?
How anyone's experience with this been?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque!
How would you rate this product?
north chelmsford, ma
I go back and forth between loving this and hating it. I love that it makes my hair feel nice and soft (i have course, thick, corkscrew curls) but it takes me 3 shampoos before i get it all out. I will purchase this when my deluxe sample runs out!
Port St Lucie, FL
I like to put this in my hair when I go to the beach. After I wash it out my hair is really soft and really helps with the dryness. I love that this product is all pure oils and doesn't have any fillers in it.
Fort Worth , TX
Did not notice a difference in my hair texture when using as a dry hair finish. It did not weigh my hair down but also did not make it look less dry. It has no heavy scent which is a plus. I guess I need a heavier solution to my dryness issue
las vegas, NV
LOVE THIS HAIR OIL. it comes as a balm but it instantly melts into an oil. It nourishes the hair so nice. Once you rinse it out, it leaves your hair very very nourished and moisturized. I use this once a week and i will continue to use it.
Germantown , TN
I love this masque. It's unlike any type of treatment I've used before on my curls. The masque left my curls softer than usual and more defined. It's a bit expensive, but the end results are worth it.
Clackamas, OR
I've received this BB hair oil as a sample from Beauty first store I shop at. The smell is heavenly but after I washed my hair it left my hair very greasy, I had to wash it the next day again.
This was an interesting mask. It was quite difficult to apply but once your hands warm the balm up, it is a lot easier to spread throughout your hair. Unfortunately, I didn't really notice any effects from this mask.
Coventry, RI
this product made my hair feel nice. my first pre shampoo mask and did make it softer. i can’t justify the money this product costs. the formula is a bit greasy and leaves a residue if i don’t double shampoo
Sacramento, CA
This mask is super nice. I usually use virgin coconut oil in place of my conditioner so when I want extra luxy hair I mask my hair in this babe and wash it out with my shampoo.
Bensalem , PA
This product has some really good oils that are very hydrating for your scalp and hair! However I find that I Have to leave it on overnight to get any results. My hair does feel softer after using it but it hasn’t transformed my dry coarse hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...