Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque

Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque 5.8 Oz

Looking for a mask rich in oils so that my hair stay hydrated will this be good for high porosity hair?
What is your favorite thing about this mask?
How anyone's experience with this been?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Hialeah, FL
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque uploaded by Vanessa G.
I like this line but I feel this balm to oil masque could be slightly better. I loved the idea of a pre shampoo masque and while it does work nicely on dry hair, it did for my thin hair just not so well for my daughters thicker wavy hair. It's hard to get into thicker hair, you would have to use so much just to work it in and as is the jar isn't so big at the $42 price. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Temecula, CA
I love this stuff! I usually use coconut oil to pre-treat my hair, but this stuff will forever replace it. It smells amazing. It went on easy without dripping once it turned to oil. It washed out well but still protected my frizzy hair!
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as a sample from Sephora. I have extremely thick, course, curly hair. I put this on 30 minutes before I took a shower. The smell is pleasant. It is a balm until you hear it up by running it between your hands. I feel like it hydrated my hair some, and maybe with further applications, I would like it more than I do now. It is worth trying.
Number one selling point of this line is that it's sulfate free - so it's safe to use on color treated hair. This is a leave in hair mask treatment that smells delicious and leaves your hair soft and rejuvenated. I like to put this in my hair and leave it on overnight to wash it out in the morning.
Marshfield, MA
This balm to oil masque smells so yummy, it creates a bit of a mess, but I guess all oils gets all over your hands anyways. It made my hair feel super dry, while it was in, washing out and it would’ve after if I didn’t use a good conditioner. I didn’t notice a difference so I won’t buy it full the large price it has.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! This made my hair super hydrated looking and very soft. It is honestly weird at first, putting it in dry hair but after you do it once it makes sense. You really have to rise though because it is oil and oil sticks. I would recommend this 100%.
Franklin, TN
I think this stuff works wonders! I used pre shampoo balm to oil then washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner and it is so incredibly soft! I probably wouldn't do it all the time as I don't get super dry but every now and then this is a great mask!
Spring, TX
I received a sample of this from Sephora so I gave it a try and I believe it is a decent pre-poo. It has a grease consistency that melts in your hands. I really wanted to like this because I've always make my pre shampoos, but I truly hated the smell so I don't think I would repurchase.
New Hyde Park, NY
I think only professionals should use this, as if you don't know what you are doing, you WILL end up with an oily scalp. I like the scent. I find it works amazing when my hair dresser uses it, give my hair body and shine, but not when I do.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
My hair has never felt so soft or been as shiny (the healthy kind.) I love this stuff. I probably don't use as much as I should, mainly before special occasions, but really enjoy when I do. Love the smell, applies easily, and doesn't leave your hair greasy after wash. Would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...