Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque

Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque 5.8 Oz

Looking for a mask rich in oils so that my hair stay hydrated will this be good for high porosity hair?
What is your favorite thing about this mask?
How anyone's experience with this been?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque!
How would you rate this product?
cheyenne
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque uploaded by Above T.
Great product but a bit heavy for my fine hair at times. Great value considering ya little goes a long way however if you overdue it even a bit it can weigh down your locks. Satisfied with its results in the dry windy Summer as long as I don’t overuse the product.
The Colony, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I never thought I would like a product like this but I loved it so much I bought one and then went back within the week to buy another. My hair is low porosity so by wash day, yes there is alot of buildup but also alot of dryness. This oil is so lightweight, not only does it work well on top of my already dirty hair bit it actually penetrated my hair, softens it, and helps keep the clarifying shampoo I use in my scalp from drying out my hair strands. My first use was a little getting use to because it does melt down pretty quick and feels like nothing but I left it in my hair while doing laundry and by the time I got done and was ready to jump in the shower, the ease of detangling was startling for someone with dense 4c hair like myself. I'm in love and will never look back!
Oxford, OH
SO SO GREASY. I honestly had to wash my hair twice after applying. My hair definitely looked healthy and shiny afterwards but the consistency it absolutely disgusting
Love this stuff. Can not say enough good things about it. It absorbs into your hair to make it look and feel so soft. The smell is amazing. It helps calm down my frizzy hair. I couldn't live without this product for my frizzy hair!!
new york, NY
This made my hair so greasy I had to reshower / shampoo after blow drying my hair. This happened several times - even the tiniest amount turned my hair into a oily, greasy, “piecey” disaster. Even when just using on the ends. My hair gets pretty dry so I don’t know why his didn’t work for me. So disappointed - was really excited to try it. Never again!
I've use it 3 times now but since the first time I notice the difference, It definitely made my hair look and feel healthier, by making my hair soft and taking away the dryness in my hair. I love that it's a super easy product to use, I only leave it 25 minutes on and it works amazing ! I absolutely love it !
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this Bumble & Bumble Product line, its sooo amazing. It never fails and my hair always looks & feels 100% better after using this conditioner and the oil. Love it , recommended it and will definitely purchase again in future.
Milford, PA
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque uploaded by Serena G.
Amazing product! The Hairdressers series is a total holy grail! It delivers on its promise to give INTENSE MOISTURE. It's crazy. It starts off as a sticky balm then when you rub it in your hands it's supposed to turn into an oil. Granted for me this didn't happen, instead it turned into more of a cream like oil, I applied, waited the 20 minutes then hopped into the shower. My hair felt noticeably smoother after I washed it but once my hair air-dried I was literally shook. My natural curls turned to soft ringlets and my hair was more hydrated than I've ever seen before in my life. The price point is steep but the results say it all. Bumble and Bumble is my go-to hair company!! Word to the wise DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE OILY HAIR!! I swear to god the moisture is so intense it'll ruin you
Clinton, UT
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm To Oil Pre Shampoo Masque uploaded by Aiyana B.
I tried this out, and didn’t notice a huge difference. My hair is naturally curly, and I wanted to try something moisturizing on a Saturday night in an effort to pamper myself. Haha! I used this and then let my hair air dry and my hair felt pretty dry. The product itself was also kind of hard for me personally to work through my dry hair, I don’t know if anyone else had that problem, but I had to use quite a bit it seemed in order to saturate the ends fully. Not my favorite hair product from them I’ve used, but decent overall.
Anderson, SC
This is absolutely amazing...a miracle in a jar!! I used my Sephora points to get a few of the sample boxes of Bumble and Bumble to test and fell in love with this Masque especially!! I typically mix it with a coconut Sephora hair mask and cap and wear it over night. Even after removing the product from my hair; it is not left dry or frizzy but soft and bouncy!! However, I would love to find such a great product that is less costly!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...