BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• How much does this cost?1 Answers
  • Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I got to play with the @bumbleandbumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil in my local Sephora store and I was very impressed that I had to purchase it! The smell is amazing and just a few drops is all you need for a soft, shiny and less frizzy hair! I use it in either my wet hair, for a shiny wavy look, or after I straighten it to finish the style! Thumbs Up!
andrea t.
florida
Who doesn't love bumble and bumble products? The big downside is that they are super expensive, but you can't argue with the fact that they work!
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I used it on the ends of my hair and up on top where I have flyaways for the bumble and bumble contest and it was amazing. My flyaways laid down immediately and my hair smelled really awesome. The frizz on the back of my hair went away, but the dry oil was light enough to keep the texture. If you look at the pic, I used it on my ends with the dryspun finish spray on top for my pony and crown.
L Alexa F.
Schaghticoke, NY
At first I was skeptical about try anything with the word oil in the name. I have long pin straight hair and everything else I try seems to weight my hair down but not this product!! Not only does my dry hair look & feel hydrated, it made my locks so silky & smooth! Not at all greasy or heavy. And it smells heavenly. This is the perfect hydrating product for all hair types, especially if you use a lot of heat or styling tools like me. Bumble & Bumble never disappoints! Totally worth the money! And you can use it on your hands!!!
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
This oil is AMAZING! It keeps my hair healthy, and shiny especially my ends that can look frayed. I put this in my hair and blow dry, and ad more to my ends after, or to any fly aways. This also smells fresh and floral like. I got my best friend hooked on this stuff. I have fine curly hair and it doesn't feel or look greasy.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
This stuff saved my hair! If you have damaged/dry hair you need to try the hairdressers oil range from bumble and bumble!!! I have tried olaplex no3 and it doesn't even come close to hairdressers oil! I have a bright blonde ombré that occasionally I go grey (photo) it's extremely brittle, however this range has changed it drastically!!! When I started to ombre my hair I had to go through the "ginger stage" and I really wouldn't have got past that stage without this range! (Photos below show ginger to white stage- took 5 months to get it to white)
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
I absolutely love my Bumble and Bumble Hair Dressers Oil! I use just a dime size amount on my hair after using my flat iron, since it tends to give my locks a dried out look. I rub it between my hands then apply only to the ends of my hair. It leaves my hair looking fresh and bouncy and adds just the right amount of shine, without any sticky product. The smell is really great too! Like fresh from the salon feel! It lasts all day and I don't have to worry about reapplying more, or adding any other heavy products! I definitely recomend this product to anyone who has dried ends, crazy fly a ways, stubborn hair or just wants to tame their locks!
Kate K.
This stuff is awesome. It's not heavy like some hair oils, but gives my thick, frizzy & dry hair needed moisture and shine. It makes my curls look beautiful. I use this mostly towards my ends and it helps tame my split ends & stops them from looking so dry. This is one of my hair necessities!! It also is a heat & uv protectant, so that's always a plus.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
This is my go to for beautiful soft strait hair that stays frizz free all day. A little goes a long way you really can go from shiny to oily fast if you use too much. The smell is great and it protects from heat. I would recommend this for any hair type.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
This is really what I've been searching for...it doesn't weigh my hair down and gives it the body i need with added shine!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.