BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Heather M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This hair oil is so lightweight. I use it mainly to put on my ends to give them some polish on day 2. It never looks greasy and works amazing to smooth the frizz too.
Stephanie B.
I really liked this dry oil it was a heat protectant as well for when I wanted to wear my curly color treated hair straight. Calmed frizz whichever way I wore it. I am satisfied with it and the price is ok.
Hortensia P.
Cape Coral , FL
Smells amazing and when I use it works fantastic. Last for ever and ever . Huele delicioso , si funciona lo utilizo después de bañarme , con el cabello húmedo solo utilizo unas gotas para todo mi cabello y lo deja brillante e hidratado.
Lissette L.
Woodland, CA
One of the best oils I tried on my hair! Love it a lot but the price is to much for it
Crystal H.
I will have to say i was neither pleased or pleased with this product. I am not much into oils in general for my hair. I gave it a try though but i did not like it at all. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I tried this out in a Sephora in order to get one of the Influenster badges. I was really impressed with this oil as you can probably see in a previous review, I would buy it regularly if I could obtain it at a lesser price point. As for what it did for my hair when I tried it in store I was very impressed with the waitlist feel and how it made my hair look like spun tresses
Kaitlyn H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Best hair oil ever! It's extremely pricey or I'd give it five stars! I have extremely thick and coarse wavy hair and this stuff kills the frizz and gives me beautiful curls.
Ashlyn A.
Oneonta, NY
Omg. Where do I even start?! The smell is amazing and will last you all day long. I am constantly getting asked what products I’ve used everytime I use the oil. It makes your hair feel instantly soft and is great for that silky smooth look. So happy I stepped out of my comfort zone to buy this product!
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I have very dry and curly hair so oil is my best friend and I have easily tried 20 different professional hair serums and oils. I think this is close to the top of the list. Smells good and works great. Leaves my hair shiny and frizz free.
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
For me, this oil left my hair looking separated, which I didn’t like. I couldn’t distribute the product evenly enough so it clung to parts of my hair. After spending ten minutes fussing with it, a few parts looked decent, but I really only prefer to use this in my ends or if my hair is in a ponytail or braid.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.