BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL
I really like this hair oil, it’s not heavy and my hair seems to really enjoy it. It’s a little pricey but last forever bc I only need a small pump. It’s effective and I recommend this to ones that color and damage their hair often.
Amanda L.
Gadsden, AL
I love the texture and how soft and controlled my hair looks and feels when I blow dry it!!
Jordynne s.
Harrow, ON
I have been so obsessed with this product this year. I got this as a gift and I have to say it’s soooo worth the price. I know it seems high but the product lasts sooo long and will give you so many good hair days. Love how silky and shiny this makes my hair.
Missy D.
Sicklerville
this helped tamed my flyaways all day without making me a shiny mess! just a pea sized amount was enough to pull through my ends and keep my split ends from showing all day. sometimes I even use this in wet hair and it will dry silky smooth and my curls won’t be as frizzy
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
Lexi F.
Rochester
I love this hair oil! It doubles as a heat protectant and even though I never style my hair with heat it’s always good to have heat protection from the sun and elements. It makes my hair smooth and shiny as well!
Chelsea W.
Marshall, MN
I love this hair oil. It really helps moisturize my hair without leaving it too weighed down and you only need a little bit so the bottle will last you a long time.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
This stuff leave my hair so soft I like to apply it to my damp hair after a shower, and work it in after I’ve brushed my hair. I work a dime sized amazing into my hair and it it glides winders for the frizz and all around maintaining my mane. It smells amazing as well
PoutsoPretty ..
Canada
Supet nice. Saw a change in appearance in my hair and made it look soft and shiny. Pricey but i do like it enough to buy it
Vanessa J.
Anderson, SC
I use moracannan oil and have for 10 yeArs and won’t stop However I did get this and it truly helps just for the overall sleek look after my hair is dried to take out the frizz. Great product but be careful it can be to oily if you apply to much.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.