BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Felicia S.
Kirkland Lake , ON
This product might be good for others , but for my blonde hair , it made it super greasy and really difficult to brush . Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Janeth L.
This hair oil didn’t do anything for my hair. Didn’t give me shine and did not do anything with my frizzy hair I think there’s better oils out there.
Louise N.
The oil was given to me as a gift who had lived the product. At the time I had very fine, jaw length hair and found that the product made my hair look greasy and weighed it down. This is my first Bumble and Bumble product disappointment as I think the rest of the range is fantastic, it’s just that this oil didn’t get on too well with my hair type.
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Smells odd and left my hair very greasy feeing. I’ve used many hair oils and they don’t leave me feeling greasy.
Taylor L.
Kingsport
Not a fan I hated the smell I have thick hair and this made my hair look so nasty and dirty
Yesica R.
Motril
No puedo opinar sobre este producto por qe no loe probado la berdad es qe si me diesen a probar productos estaria viviendo aki dando opinion y reseñas pero no boi a ablar de algo k no probe losiento de ai k solo de una estrella por darle algo no puedo calificarla bien del todo no es nada mas por eso
Shelby Y.
San Clemente, CA
So so bad. I tried using a lot in my hair and I literally dried like straw. Then I tried a little bit and I did the same thing. The only plus side was the smell and that didn’t sell me enough. Had to return and buy the spray leave in conditioner
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake, ON
I did not like this stuff at all. You have to put the oil in dry hair. Which just feels so gross. It's a relief once you are able to wash it out. I would not recommend unless you like greasy hair.
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
The worst! I️ used it for the first time before my date. It was a disaster! My hair became greasy! Horrible! I️ needed to wash my hair 20 mind before my date time. This oil makes your hair look shiny yes but dirty shiny. Would never ever use it again.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I recently purchased this product at Sephora and have to say I am not a fan, it left my hair looking and feeling greasy, and I like my hair products to have a light scent, and this had no scent at all, definitely not worth it especially with the high price, I think after using living proofs nourishing oil nothing else Compares because that stuff is amazing, so I would not recommend this oil, but I would recommend the living proof nourishing oil.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble