BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• How much does this cost?1 Answers
  • Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
I love this Invisible oil! It makes my hair feel like I have just gotten it cut at the salon. It does not weigh my hair down or make my hair feel greasy. It is a little pricey but you only need a small amount of product. I would recommend this to my friends and followers.
Kitty H.
Love this hair oil! This is a great product to put in your hair and has a great pump. You have to be careful if you put it in your hair if you shower at night because it may make your hair greasy if you lay on it with this oil on.
Anouk v.
New York
My go-to hair oil! Works great on each hair type, makes your hair shine, look healthy, and it feeds your hair!! Amazing product!
Elizabeth C.
My favorite serum/oil besides biosilk and it takes a lot to beat biosilk for me. I love the smell and it doesnt leave your palms feeling greasy!
Paige J.
Martensville, SK
I use the dry spray formulation after flat ironing my hair to give it a little extra, and it’s amazing! It’s made my hair a lot more manageable and the bottle has lasted me a long time. Definitely on the rebuy list!
Ashley R.
Scranton, PA
Amazing amazing amazing. I love this oil so much and it is used every single day , Moroccan oil can kick rocks! This stuff is the bomb!
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
I have thick, wavy, slightly dry hair. There is a lot of it and I struggle to find products that can stand up to the challenge. This one does. I use it after towel-drying, whether I am planning to heat-style my hair or leave it to dry naturally into waves. Two or three pumps is plenty even for my thirsty locks. I rub it into my palms, massage into the mid-lengths and ends and then smooth the tiniest remaining residue over the top to avoid looking greasy. It works wonders. My hair is baby-soft and manageable.
Samantha H.
Minot, ND
Love all bumble and bumble products. This oil is definitely one of my favorites.. it smells great too
Tamara K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Another great smelling product. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy and gross like most oils, though. Goes on super light and looks fantastic!
Alyson S.
Newport, NC
I love this leave in treatment. It makes my hair feel amazing and it smells the best! I got it through a Sephora play box. I’ve been wanting to buy a full size bottle but money is a little tight right now. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Fayetteville, NC
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.