BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Jenna C.
Half moon bay, CA
Purchased this at Sephora after trying out a sample! I loved how soft and silky it makes my color treated hair.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I received a sample of this with one of my bumble and bumble purchases and really like it! It smells amazing as well.
Nilomee P.
This oil was recommended by a Sephora employee. I use it once a week and I’ve noticed my hair does feel a bit softer.
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Fresia J.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff is amazing! It smells like delicious cookies and really softens the hair. Plus, a little goes a long way!
Colleen P.
hamden, CT
Great oil on the hair .. it helped mine stay silky and smooth with no fly sways which is one of my biggest problems.
Marcia G.
I call this hair crack it's simply amazing and I'd light so it doesn't weigh my hair down and helps slot with frizz
MAtia W.
Wilson, WY
The best hair oil out there. Takes care of frizz and adds shine without making hair greasy like many others.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey man. he is the most of my favorite is a great day and the best of all the girls get naked in my life, and then
Lory C.
Very lightweight and won’t weigh hair down. Can be used in wet or dry hair. Smooths hair without making it greasy.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.