BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Rebecca P.
Shawnee, KS
I wish I could give it 10 stars!! Love this oil! It's wonderful for my split ends! It goes a long way!! The smell is one of it's perks!
Ashley R.
Scranton, PA
Amazing amazing amazing. I love this oil so much and it is used every single day , Moroccan oil can kick rocks! This stuff is the bomb!
Taylor K.
LOVE! I have thin to fine hair, and this oil leaves my hair smooth and shiny without looking overly greasy. Will definitely buy again!
Kelly K.
I use this every once in a while for frizz. Seems to help. I don’t think it’s the best choice for my thin hair. Seems to weigh it down.
Tee C.
Fremont, CA
Very lighweight. I only apply a little and it glides on smoothly. I love the scent. Reminds me if spring. Cream then melts like water.
Claudia M.
Bloomington
This product is the holy grail for dry coarse hair. My colored and bleached tips have become instantly soft with just one application.
Liza A.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Leaves hair soft and manageable and the best part, it's lightweight and not sticky while I'm not leaving any white residue. Great hold
Darby P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
To me this compares to Moroccan oil. The smell is just as nice and it gives my hair a soft finish and sheen. A little goes a long way.
Halle C.
Avon Lake , OH
I LOVE THIS!! I'm a hair stylist and I recommend this to all of my clients who love using hair oils, it's weightless and smells amazing
Maribel M.
Plainfield, IL
I recommend to everyone. Leaves your hair so soft. I had really dry and damaged hair and this is the only thing to help it out at all
Tamara F.
Does this work for all types of hair? Mine is thick and curly.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
How good is this really? How/When do you guys use it? And most importantly, does it leave your hair shiny/oily? Thanks!
Rachel K.
albany
what does this product do?
Rachel J.
Sandy Hook, VA
Can anyone post a before and after pic?
Jessica A.
Can you use this a long with other products and not get super weighed down hair?

back