BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Julie R.
Love this oil! I either put it in after the shower and let it air dry or put it in on dry hair to make it shiny and healthy looking. I would recommend!
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Expensive but a little goes a long way. It helps with my frizz and the ends of my hair. If you like straight, sleek looking hair then this is for you.
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Bumble and bumble i love this invisible oil. Literally feels like nothing in the hair while adding shine and taking fly always. It also smells amazing.
Florence J.
KAILUA KONA
Love the smell and how soft it made my hair. This is definitely a staple in my hair routine for straightening. Did I mention how wonderful it smells?!
Ana A.
This is my favorite shine oil...it gives me the perfect amount of oil on my hair, not heavy at all. It looks really natural. It leaves my hair smooth.
Holly V.
I was so scared this was going to make my hair oily but it didn't. I have oily hair as it is but this made my hair so smooth without the oily feeling.
Yesenia A.
I love this leave in spray. I got it in a trial and I have purchase 2x since. Pricey but if you have curly hard to manage hair like me it's worth it..
Gina G.
Bay Shore , NY
Smells fabulous and leaves my hair manageable and less frizzy. I’ve had a sample bottle for awhile, lasts forever because you only need a small amount.
Katie T.
ABILENE, TX
Good stuff, smooths flyaways, adds moisture and provides environmental protection. I would recommend this product to anyone with medium to thick hair.
Stephanie H.
Hanford
I use this oil after every wash! I love that it helps my hair fight frizz, and heat. The smell is also amazing! It does not weigh my hair down at all.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
How good is this really? How/When do you guys use it? And most importantly, does it leave your hair shiny/oily? Thanks!
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
how is this  oil comparing to Ghost oil by Verb?
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love using oils in my hair! Does this one leave your hair super oily? Really excited to try!!
Rachel K.
albany
what does this product do?
Rachel J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Can anyone post a before and after pic?

Sephora