BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Taylor S.
De Pere, WI
I love this for contributing to having shiny hair but be sure not to put it on your roots! It will make roots oily fast.
vivian s.
brownsville, TX
Did nothing for my blue hair. The shampoo and conditioner from this brand died it out and this made it dull and heavy lol
Shelly K.
Greenville, OH
It's not a bad oil, it's just a bit expensive for what it is. Eva NYC has a great 10 in 1 oil that I feel is comparable
Leora T.
Great product, lovely smell and one bottle lasts forever. Beautiful packaging too. I wish this came in a mini size too.
Shannon L.
WARRENSBURG, NY
This really makes my hair feel so soft and it's easier to brush and control, keeps frizz away too and it's easy to use
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I won always use this product in my hair. This pr I dnt is so amazing. It us very effective in getting my hair to grow.
Christina D.
Lansing
I can't explain what all this product does other than make your hair look so much better, healthier, shinier, stronger!
Erin S.
Canton, NC
Y'all!!!! I am in LOVE! The scent, the texture, the quality, everything about this product is perfect! Tots buy this!!
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bumble and Bumble is one of my favorites. I love all things Bumble and Bumble. Their styling aids are the best quality.
Anita J.
Oviedo, FL
Love love this product! Living in florida it helps maintain my frizzies right after I blow dry. My hair looks amazing 💗
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.