BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
This is a super light weight oil. It feels amazing in my dry hair, and it doesn't weigh my hair down it make it feel oily.
Mari F.
Austin
I use this halfway down my hair to the ends on days when I don’t style my hair and I get compliments on it all the time!
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
Again I really love the way my hair feels after using this product and I continue to purchase it. It's affordable as well
Krystle B.
Love this stuff. Doesn’t make the hair greasy and it smells pretty amazing. I’d like to try other products from the Line.
Felicia N.
Renton, WA
I own at least 10 hair oils and this one I always use! It’s amazing on dry or wet hair, and has a million different uses!
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I love this stuff. It preps it and just keeps it from getting freeze and becoming a mess. So effective. Highly recommend
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
I just got a sample of this at Sephora and I've used it 2ce and still some left! Leaves your hair shiny and silky smooth!
Maggie W.
Boonville, MO
Super lightweight, perfect for my dry, thick, frizzy hair. Definitely put in when damp after shampooing and comb through.
Tori E.
Barrington, NJ
Loveee this oil for medium to coarse hair i love it in my hair and also when i use it on clients it creats a smooth look
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
Hairdresser's Oil by Bumble and Bumble makes my (and my daughter's) hair so soft and glossy. Definitely worth the price.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.