BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Holly V.
I was so scared this was going to make my hair oily but it didn't. I have oily hair as it is but this made my hair so smooth without the oily feeling.
Julie R.
Love this oil! I either put it in after the shower and let it air dry or put it in on dry hair to make it shiny and healthy looking. I would recommend!
Katie T.
ABILENE, TX
Good stuff, smooths flyaways, adds moisture and provides environmental protection. I would recommend this product to anyone with medium to thick hair.
Angelica U.
Statesville, NC
It adds shine and softness to hair without weighing it down and making it greasy. I use before blow drying and after styling if I let my hair air dry
Carrie L.
Pottstown, PA
Leaves my hair silky and smooth! Long lasting. Smells great. A little goes along way. My hair doesn't look greasy or dirty after a few hours as well.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Every time i get my hair professionally done my stylist puts this on my hair. It is a little pricey so i don’t buy it for myself but it feels great!
Michele B.
San Jose
Great product! Extremely light weight on my curly hair and it protected from frizz! If you don’t mind spending the money, it is well worth the price.
Erika F.
Horse Shoe, NC
I seriously love this brand! It is pretty expensive but all of their products do what they say they’re going to. I love how this makes my hair feel!
daisy h.
This is the best oil I have ever used. It’s super lightweight that you won’t even feel like you have oil in your hair. Plus a little goes a long way.
Jennifer S.
Charlotte , NC
I'd give this hair oil 50 stars if I can! It's so lightweight and keeps your hair so soft and doesn't make it feel heavy or greasy at all! Loveee it!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble