BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Katie K.
This is one of my favorite brands. It's on the pricey side but all the products do an amazing job on making my hair look great!
Fish E.
Love this product!!!! It makes my hair look silky, smooth, and extremely healthy!! But it doesn't leave that greasy feeling too
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I tried this while I was at Sephora and it was awesome! I loved the way it smelled and how nice it made my hair feel and look.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
This stuff is great. I use it on wet hair as a serum, or dry hair to add shine. It's light and doesn't leave your hair greasy.
Elvia D.
I really like the way this leaves my hair. Smooth shiny leas frizzy. My hairdresser uses this and it leaves my hair soooo soft!
Yasmaine M.
Battle Creek, MI
Not one I hear of a lot but this is great n I want to get the word out if your thinking g of trying this do it you won't regret
SierraMichelle' W.
Carrollton
Amazing , works wonders with any style possible , isnt too pricey , love it , i believe everyone should have this in their home
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
This stuff is amazing!! It does not weigh my hair down and gives it a beautiful shine! Definitly a must if you have frizzy hair
Hailey D.
spencerport
This heat protectant is phenomenal! I straighten my hair daily so this helps to combat the damage induced from the flat iron
tee b.
Low rating only because my stylist has used it on me prior to styling my hair. I love how smooth it leaves my hair and soft.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.