BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Sharlyne L.
This is my absolute favorite hair product of all time! The smallest amount goes such a long way. And it keeps my hair nice and smooth without making it greasy.
Laura D.
Newtown Sq, PA
My hairdresser swears by bumble and bumble and I appreciate what it does for my hair. I always notice a huge difference when I use hair oil vs. when I don’t!
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
Adds just enough soft texture to my hair without leaving it too oily, and it smells great too! Just a few drops is all you need, so a little goes a long way.
Samantha T.
This stuff is wonderful! The cost is high but you only need a little bit at a time. It smells amazing and makes hair feel perfectly soft without being greasy
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Love this product!! Super lightweight and makes my hair feel great. I can tell a difference when I use it vs when I skip it. It is a little pricey, but great
Barbarela Likes M.
Sunrise , FL
I tried this product at sephora and like sit a lot. It's thicker and o think works best for curly hair like mine. The oil was light and smelled really good.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
So this oil is super strong and does the job, jyst be careful not to use too much or your hair will look greasy. It is somewhat pricey but lasts a long time
jennifer s.
Commack, NY
Bumble and bumble make great products and this is no exception. It makes a blowout very easy and leaves my hair manageable and shiny without weighing it down
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
This oil treatment is okay. It’s actually so light, I hardly notice it’s effect! I think it’s overpriced for what it is and wouldn’t recommend it to others.
brittney p.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble