BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Stacy M.
Dearborn, MI
Hairdressers line smells amazing!! This serum is for hair on the coarser side.. Use a dime sized amount on mid shafts and ends (stay away from the base) and get a nice smooth blowout that smells great!
Isabel B.
This is really the secret ingredient for hair stylists. It adds shine and luster, repairs your ends, and smells amazing!!! Everyone constantly asks how my hair is so shiny and this is the answer
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Oh my the invisible oil this stuff keeps my hair hydrated I put like a size of a dime in my hand on to damp hair or dry hair but it works better into damp hair. It is a bit pricey but last a long time.
debbie m.
Prt Washingtn, NY
I was worried about this making my hair really oily since i have fine hair, however it does a great job at getting rid of the frizz that summer weather gives me and it gives me that shine.
Desiree L.
Yes yes yes! This is exactly what my hair needs in the dry summer months. My hair looks glossy and feels so hydrated. I apply a little to my towel dried hair or even fully dry hair after my dry shampoo routine!
Raquel  D.
Obsessed! This is one of my favorite hair products ever! It protects your hair while keeping a soft texture. Not heavy so leaves your hair light and silky after drying. This is a staple!
Briana M.
I sampled this product at Sephora in MOA as a part of an influenster contest. It actually did make my hair feel smooth, look very sleek & shiny but not greasy.. and it smelled fantastic. Would recommend! #contest
Dee D.
Portland, OR
This stuff is amazing!! Brings life back into my fried locks without the greasy spots or making my hair heavy. Works on my extensions and my natural curly/kinky hair.
Martha P.
I love this product! It makes my hair silky, helps control the frizz and it smells fantastic!!! It is pricey but you don't have to use a lot and it will last you a long time.
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
This is one of my favorite serums I've used. It's wort it's price if you use heat styling tools on your hair. It leaves a nice shine without weighing down your hair at all.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.