BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Samantha H.
Garner, NC
I love Bumble and Bumble products! I just can't express that enough ...this invisible oil does amazing things it's light it smells good! I feel like it moisterizes my hair shaft without making my hair look oily or greasy. it adds to the manageability and shine to my hair. I mean I can't say enough good things about this product truefully Bumble and Bumble is probably my like favorite hairline for my hair to have like 4B hair type
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
I love this oil! It’s fresh and has a great scent. While it will leave your hair looking a little oily if you naturally have oily hair, you can solve that by just cutting back on the amount used. Will definitely buy again!
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
Whoever invented this product knew I needed it! I went in to Sephora for some stuff I didn’t need and I decided to ask for Hair samples since I never purchase anything that isn’t Makeup related from there. The invisible oil caught my eye instantly because of the color. I put a pump into my palm and combed it through my hair... I bought it immediately! It makes your hair incredibly soft and easier to tame without leaving a gross residue.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot express how much I love the hairdresser invisible oil, the entire line really. This made my dry unruly hair totally manageable and touchable and soft. I love it and always have the bottle of oil in my bathroom
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
I really love this oil more than I thought I would. It really is expensive but I can really tell a difference in my hair. My ends are a lot healthier and much smoother. I love how it's an added heat protectant as well.
Katherine M.
I liked it. It made my hair very very soft. Maybe too soft. I have a lot of hair but it’s fine so a little goes a long way. I have only tried it once, but maybe would give it another try and just use a smaller amount.
Laura B.
This is a little pricey, but works wonders. Just a tiny bit on damp hair helps to soften it and add beautiful shine. It’s filled with all kinds of good for you oils that are super nourishing. This is a great product!
carla l.
Salem, OR
As a general rule I'm not the biggest fan of hair oils because so many of them feel heavy and leave my hair feeling greasy but this oil is a game-changer.  It's lightweight and leaves my hair feeling so soft without looking or feeling greasy.  Bonus: it smells nice, too.  A little goes a long way so even though it's a little pricey a bottle will last quite awhile.  This has definitely been a win for me!
Alyssa Y.
This stuff is amazing and I really should be using it a lot more than I do because it’s so great. It smells really good and it’s lightweight. I have really think and coarse hairs and it calms my hair down and makes it manageable.
Bailey B.
This oil was pretty good! My hair is super dry and frizzy. It takes a lot to tame my hair and this was good, but not great. Someone with less dry/coarse hair would probably greatly benefit from this more than I did.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.