BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Susie E.
Este aceite para el cabello es súper súper Bueno es un poquito costoso pero vale la pena te deja tu cabello bien brilloso más no grasoso
Evie C.
Woodway, TX
Love this product, realllly hate the price. So expensive for such a small bottle, but it really goes far in taming frizz and adding shine
fabiana o.
Miami , FL
I love this even though you’ve to be really careful because it can make your hair looks dirty
But it leaves my hair really soft and shiny
Sheri K.
Statesville , NC
This is such a good styling oil for frizz and fine thin hair. It’s quite expensive but a little how a long way. Not heavy and smells good
Lauren E.
Didn’t do anything for my hair. Still was frizzy, still had fly always. Didn’t really help with dryness. Got a sample from Sephora 🤷🏽‍♀️
Casey R.
Radford, VA
Always leaves my hair feeling soft and looking so shiny and healthy. Bonus is the amazing smell. One of my favorite hair products by far!
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
I really thought this product was great,however the price is a bit crazy. Trying to find a dupe for this but haven't been successful yet
jcee b.
Fremont, CA
Very lighweight. I only apply a little and it glides on smoothly. I love the scent. Reminds me if spring. Cream then melts like water.
Taylor K.
LOVE! I have thin to fine hair, and this oil leaves my hair smooth and shiny without looking overly greasy. Will definitely buy again!
Darby P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
To me this compares to Moroccan oil. The smell is just as nice and it gives my hair a soft finish and sheen. A little goes a long way.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.