BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Cecelia S.
Smells amazing and feels very nice and light. I have very fine, soft hair and this does not weigh mine down at all! Great for taming frizz.
Divya B.
I have thin and wavy hair and it is hard for me to find products that work. I am happy with this product, it leaves my hair shiny and soft.
Tiffany A.
KENT, OH
Have been using this brand and hair product combo for many, many years. Keeps my hair moisturized and protects my chemically damaged locks.
Aubrey P.
New Paris, PA
I liked this product the smell was good but the product itself is sorta greasy even if you only use just a little bit would not repurchase
Jihee J.
Los Angeles, CA
It really is invisible. It doesn't leave your hair oily but does a fabulous job of keeping hair less dry and does not weigh the hair down.
Michele G.
I love Bumble and Bumble products and the oil is amazing! It’s lightweight but still gives you the polished look and takes away the frizz!
Kylar O.
This oil is essential for
Curls or anyone with easily thick tangled long hair! Makes it so easy to brush and keeps it healthy and hydrated
C a H.
I received this as a free sample. it's a nice hair oil. However its nothing special than any other hair oils. I would still recommend it.
fabiana o.
Miami , FL
I love this even though you’ve to be really careful because it can make your hair looks dirty
But it leaves my hair really soft and shiny
Karen A.
Madison
I love this product, started using at the advice of my hair dresser. It makes my hair do so much more than before I used other products!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.