BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Love this product!! Super lightweight and makes my hair feel great. I can tell a difference when I use it vs when I skip it. It is a little pricey, but great
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
So this oil is super strong and does the job, jyst be careful not to use too much or your hair will look greasy. It is somewhat pricey but lasts a long time
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
Adds just enough soft texture to my hair without leaving it too oily, and it smells great too! Just a few drops is all you need, so a little goes a long way.
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
This was gifted to me. I put it on my hair 10 minutes prior to shampooing my hair. For me, it makes my hair softer that way. I only use this once a month .
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
Expensive but makes your hair silky smooth like nothing else!! A little goes a LONG way too so you're buying enough to last at least a year in my opinion.
Adriana R.
Esstarted to use this product a month ago maybe, is amazing! My hair look healthy and beautyfull. Feel like I justo leaved The salon. I recommend it a los
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I love this oil, but it's a little spendy. It works to keep my flyaways and frizz in check. I dont notice any real scent from it. A little goes a long way.
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
this is so good! The oil really tammes
y baby hairs and my mane g
looks healthy and feels stronger than ever. I get a lot of frizz and this gets rid of it
CNMbaby. A.
Arlington, MA
I use this daily. My hair is curly and dry. I apply this daily in between my leave in and gel- it allows my hair not to get heavy and still look nourished.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.