BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Rebecca G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Bumble and bumble products are always great! This oil is so smoothing, helps with frizz and dry ends, smells great and doesn’t make my hair greasy
Thuy('twēē)™ K.
Wendell, NC
This oil for my hair did not work for me. I felt it made my hair too oily. My hair wouldn't dry like it would without it . I have colored hair .
Elizabeth C.
My favorite serum/oil besides biosilk and it takes a lot to beat biosilk for me. I love the smell and it doesnt leave your palms feeling greasy!
Carmela H.
Louisville , KY
I really like this. I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down. I get lots of compliments on how healthy my hair is, even from my hairdresser!
Julianna D.
This is my holy grail! I love this stuff I use it everyday on my hair.. wet and dry! It does a nice job and is not heavy. I even like the smell.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
My favorite hair oil of all time . Leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing. It is safe to say that this might be a holy grail product of mine
Lavanya V.
Very good oil. It does not leave weigh down the hair. But reduces frizz. It smells good.little goes long way, so it will last for a long period.
Claudia H.
I like this product and it's not oily like the product name. mix with another bumble. but this product is too pricey around $38 for small bottle
Hang N.
Pasadena, CA
Good if you're looking for a super light oil. Use it on mid half of hair to your ends and you'll get a nice light shine of healthy looking hair.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
It’s ok, but I’m honestly not huge into hair oils so for me it’s not worth the money. I’d rather spend drug store money on something like this.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.