BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Kimberly C.
albuquerque , NM
This is heaven for your hair! I am obsessed with this product. I am a cosmetologist and we carry the Bumble and Bumble line. I use this on every client, no matter what hair type they have. It leaves everyone's hair shiny and friz free. A small amount is all that is needed .
Veronika L.
Shelton , CT
My FAVORITE finishing product !!!! As a stylist this is my go to oil. Light weight, doesn't leave a nasty oily film like other oils. Price is a little expensive but totally worth the investment
anita s.
Galliano, LA
Ok, listen, this stuff is pretty pricey and hyped. Is it worth the price? Of course it is! Bumble and Bumble have done it again... created an outstanding product. This oil makes your hair so smooth and shiny, not to mention the incredible smell!
Sara M.
Menifee, CA
A little goes a long way,I use two pumps for my waist length hair! It keeps my hair smooth and shiny. I put it in before I use heat on my hair to help protect it and sometimes I'll throw in a little on my ends after styling. By far the best hair oil I've ever used!
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I'm very hesitant about putting oils in my hair as it gets greasy very quickly, however this oil works magic! I love using it straight out of the shower for beautiful air dried locks and it gives me a nice glossy look when I blow dry. Perfect for nourishing dull or dry hair!
Brittney O.
Deer Park, NY
Best thing you can give your dry hair it has honestly saved mine it eats it up I went from brown to bleach blonde and my hair was so damaged and dead this really helped bring it back to life
Erica H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Expensive, but it lasts a long time!! I love this product - it's weightless and leaves hair silky and smooth and I love the scent of everything in the hairdressers oil line! Love this product!
Dana D.
Boston, MA
This stuff smells nice, makes your hair super shiny, and a little goes a long way! If you apply too much or too close to the roots, it makes your hair look greasy, but that's just a matter of using a light hand in application! This stuff is expensive, however.
Kacie A.
Love!! This is such a healthy oil to use in your hair, and the smell is amazing! I put a small amount in damp hair before I go to sleep and wake up to soft, less frizzy hair!
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I love this product. I use B and B a lot and all their products leave my hair healthy and strong and minimal to no damage. All their products seem to have some type of healing properties. The invisible oil shampoo and conditioner is a great combination with this.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.