BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Nea A.
Bowie, MD
My hair is curly and it seem to make it very greasy no matter how little I used of it. Even after I've blown it dry I can still feel it in my hair. It doesn't have too strong of a smell but I would not buy it again. Bumble and Bumble usually has good products but this one was disappointing
Kim B.
I use this right after I've washed my hair. I comb it in and blow dry it. I blow dry my hair often and this gives my hair a soft feel. Protects it from heat damage. A little goes a long way so it's worth the price.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
Love this stuff! It's perfect and lighweight for adding sleekness and shine to my hair. I add a few drops to damp hair before blowing out and styling, and there is a noticeable difference when I use this stuff. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to change up their routine.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Rachelle D.
This stuff is amazing! I got a free sample at Sephora and was blown away by the results. It took the humid frizz out of my hair immediately and left it looking beautiful! My husband ran back to buy it for me 😊 he was even impressed. I use this daily now and have told all my friends about it.
Allison K.
New City, NY
This is a great smelling hair oil, it does what it should by keeping my hair hydrated and tame, but it ends at that point. There is nothing exceptional or outstanding that would make me repurchase this oil. For the price, I would not repurchase, but it definitely is not a bad product.
Susan S.
Floral City,FL
Love this! Just tried it yesterday for the first time. Haven't washed yet and my hair is still shiny,smooth,and frizz free!! Frizz is a major issue for me as I live in FL. I would definitely buy this again!
Nicole V.
5++ stars on this product!! When I am having a bad hair day -frizz wise I use just a couple of drops of this! I rub it on my hands, then rub my hands on/through my hair, and it makes it look simply amazing; shiny, healthy, beautiful. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
I tried a sample when I was in Bubbles and I've been hooked ever since. The price tag had me wary but a little goes a long way on my locks so it's definitely worth it. I use it before I go out to add some shine to my curls and use it before I flat Iron. It has a great smell too!
Adrianna Z.
Mount Olive, NC
I currently ise this product on everyones hair. I use it rigjt after shower because it eases the brushing part! Plus i straigjten my daughters hair often and this helps protect it. Smells great and the consistency is just right. I would definitely repurchase once mine is done
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.