BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Kala N.
Paducah , KY
I've tried every magical, miracle hair oil on the market and this one takes the cake! Tames flyaways, hides damage and dry areas in the hair and leaves you sleek, shiny, and smooth! It smells amazingly good as well!
Katherine C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I am obsessing over this oil! It works great on my fine curly hair and leaves it looking and feeling healthy. It definitely helps with the frizz and doesn't weigh doesn't the hair. I would definitely recommend this to others! I received this product complimentary.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Love how soft this product leaves my hair. Be sure not to over apply the product may become oily if you put too much. Just a dime size rub it in your hands. And apply from your mid hair to your ends and style as desired.
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
This oil is bomb!! Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or sticky. It's lightweight and makes your hair so shiny and smooth. Pretty pricey but worth it for the quality and value of the product.
Shanna M.
My hair is dry and beaten down due to frequent coloring and heat treatment. This product helped revive some of that! There are so many products out there depending on your price range, but this worked for me.
Megan R.
This oil is fantastic I apply it when my hair is still damp and run through with my fingers. It helps keep my hair from feeling dry throughout the day. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all this stuff is awesome!
Andi G.
Nashville, TN
I love to use this product after heat styling my hair. It gives my hair amazing shine and gloss without adding any greasy texture. It smells amazing and keeps my hair tangle-free and shiny all day long!
Kayla R.
Morganton, NC
I love this!!! A drop of it just transforms your hair! It makes it radiant, smooth, and silky. Just like the girl's in the shampoo commercials! 😃 it's pretty affordable, and will last you a good while ;)
Vanessa C.
Greenwood, IN
This oil is incredible! It is so light but does an amazing job. Also, the scent is so light that even my husband uses it, and he is definitely not a product guy. This stuff works wonders for my hair!
Stacy M.
Dearborn, MI
Hairdressers line smells amazing!! This serum is for hair on the coarser side.. Use a dime sized amount on mid shafts and ends (stay away from the base) and get a nice smooth blowout that smells great!
Tamara F.
Does this work for all types of hair? Mine is thick and curly.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
How good is this really? How/When do you guys use it? And most importantly, does it leave your hair shiny/oily? Thanks!
Rachel K.
albany
what does this product do?
Rachel J.
Sandy Hook, VA
Can anyone post a before and after pic?
Jessica A.
Can you use this a long with other products and not get super weighed down hair?

back