BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Rox H.
Love this oil. A little dab will do ya with this! I have shoulder-length, thin hair, so I use a tiny drop, rub it in my hands and focus on the ends of my hair. It really helps to stretch the time between cuts because my split ends don't look so bad!
Clover T.
Decatur, GA
This is a bomb product for my crazy dry and frizzy hair! I've tried so many oils to calm my hair but they stop working after sometime or weigh them down. I've been using this for almost 4 months now and it works wonders on my hair. I love it!
rachel t.
This is my absolute favorite hair oil! A small amount goes a long way but it doesn't make my hair too greasy like some other oils. I think the price is fair but it's hard to tell if the ingredients are better than most. Definitely would recommend!
Jane M.
This product really does it all! Helps to nurture dry and damaged hair, helps "heal" split ends, and generally leaves hair looking and feeling clean, healthy and shiny! Great value for the price since you get tons of use from one bottle. Great!
Ji Hea H.
Garfield, NJ
A must-have hair product. It immediately improves the look of my hair, erasing dullness and dryness and adding shine. My hair feels so soft. I use this product daily on my hair after shower when my hair is slightly damp. Smells awesome too!
Sonny N.
My go to hair oil! Great to use alone or before blow drying. Gives great shine to the hair without looking overly oily! For dry, damaged or colored hair this oil is a life saver!
C C.
Silver Spring, MD
Amazing oil! Smooths out and leaves my hair super soft.

My hair is thick and also color treated (bleached chunks). This definitely tames my fly always and helps with softening the texture of the bleached parts in my hair (especially the ends).
Caitlin D.
Green Bay, WI
Love this stuff! It smells great, goes on light and makes my hair feel really soft. I spray it on my damp hair just before blow drying. And I use a little more before flat ironing
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is amazing and works so well at so many things. Not only is it a heat protectant, but it also eliminates frizz and leaves your feeling so soft. Worth the price because of the small amount needed to make your hair look great!
Rachel M.
This is a great product to get soft, smooth hair after blow drying! I tested a sample from Sephora and I'm definitely going back to get some. Absolutely amazing and 100% recommend
Erica M.
Ashland, KY
Do you put this on while hair is damp or dry?
Brooklyn L.
Calgary, AB
I've always wanted to try this product out and I'm wondering. Does this oil weigh hair down in any way?
Jamie A.
Do you typically use this on wet hair or after your hair is dry? I've heard a lot of great things about this but I'm really wondering if it's worth all the hype.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
My hair is really fine and tends to get greasy quickly...will this help or make that worse?
Maris A.
Is it still good in humid weather?

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble